Today Ultimate Ears is expanding its lineup of multi award-winning mobile speakers with UE MEGABOOM, the next-generation portable wireless speaker that delivers more power, more sound, more bass and more mayhem than you've ever experienced before in a portable speaker.
Similar to UE's first mobile speaker, UE BOOM, the next-generation UE MEGABOOM blasts freakishly amazing 360-degree sound with heart-pounding bass. With a waterproof - IPX7 certified - and stain-resistant acoustic skin, and a durable grab-and-go design, UE MEGABOOM makes your musical adventures both awesome and easy. Plus, UE MEGABOOM weighs less than two pounds, features a 20-hour rechargeable battery life and 100-foot wireless Bluetooth range, so you can keep the party going anywhere. You can also wirelessly Double Up with a second UE MEGABOOM, or UE BOOM, for twice the beats.
"People want their music wherever they go, and to be part of everything they do," said Rory Dooley, general manager of Ultimate Ears. "That's why we designed UE MEGABOOM to be strong enough to withstand your life and your adventures, and allow you to share the magic of music wherever you go."
Both UE MEGABOOM and UE BOOM are designed to frequently update with groundbreaking features accessible through the respective free apps for iOS or Android, such as remote On/Off, alarm functionality and fully customizable sound. And now, for the first time ever, updates can be made to the speakers over the air.
Pricing and Availability
UE MEGABOOM is expected to be available in the U.S., and in select countries in Europe and Asia in January 2015, for a suggested retail price of $299.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series