This Fall saw the S340 lead the way for NZXT in the entry-level case category, bringing premium quality and innovative design to the sub $70 space. Today we're pleased to announce the availability of the S340 in two new stylish colors: Matte Black paneling with either Gloss Blue or Gloss Red accents. Both colors will be widely available to all NZXT sales partners.
Forged from strong, cold-rolled steel, the S340 exudes an air of confidence that only the most durable of cases is capable of exhibiting. Axing the optical bays and relocating the HDDs to a lower position opens the case up like never before, making this one of the easiest cases to build in ever. A grommet-less cable management solution, alongside over twenty zip-tie locations and plenty of space behind the motherboard tray gives you unprecedented cable management options for a mid-tower case.
When it comes to keeping cool, the Source 340 is no slouch. With Kraken X61 compatibility in the front intake, X31 compatibility in the rear exhaust, and a total of up to three 140mm or for 120mm fans you have plenty of cooling options. Thick front panel cutouts allow unrestricted airflow to reach our fully filtered intake. The Source 340 comes with the standard accouterments that you would expect from a premium case, such as USB 3.0, filtered intakes, a PSU shroud, and quality materials. Easily one of the most durable cases we've ever made, the Source 340 boasts 360 degrees of steel casing, extremely minimal plastic use, and extra thick side panels.
The S340 is everything a new builder, an experienced modder, or any PC enthusiast needs. The S340 Color Edition will be available in Europe soon for just $69.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit