LG Electronics (LG) today announced plans to introduce its new 2015 Music Flow Wi-Fi Series lineup for music and movie lovers worldwide. Demonstrated for the first time at the 2015 International CES in Las Vegas next month, the U.S. LG audio lineup includes the company's first battery-powered Portable Wi-Fi Speaker, three additional Wi-Fi Speakers as well as three new upgraded Wi-Fi Sound Bars. These speakers are designed to be compatible with Android and iOS devices and allow consumers to build a custom home audio system that can be controlled using LG's Music Flow mobile app.
Each LG Music Flow Wi-Fi device can be used independently or connected to one another device wirelessly, using Advanced Wireless Network and Dual Band Wi-Fi (2.4/5GHz) technology to deliver a seamless audio experience. Unlike other Bluetooth speakers, streaming to a Music Flow Wi-Fi Series speaker from a smartphone continues uninterrupted when receiving a call. If home libraries aren't enough, users can stream music from service providers such as Spotify Connect, Rhapsody, TuneIn, and more.
LG's new Music Flow Smart Wi-Fi audio lineup includes three different speakers of varying size and power output as well as the LG NP8350, the company's first wireless speaker with a built-in battery for easy portability from one room to another in the home.
LG Music Flow makes creating a personalized wireless home entertainment center easier than ever. In Home Cinema Mode, users can wirelessly connect two Music Flow speakers to the Wi-Fi Sound Bar as rear left and right channels to completely immerse the viewer in a true surround sound experience. Each speaker can be individually set to match the desired environment based on the speaker's position. Additionally, LG's BP550 Streaming 3D Blu-ray Player or LAB550W SoundPlate can be connected to Music Flow speakers to stream sound from any CD or a connected USB drive.
What's more, the Auto Music Play feature gives LG Music Flow the ability to deliver a user experience that maximizes convenience for listeners on the go. Music on a smartphone will automatically begin playing on a Music Flow Wi-Fi speaker when the phone comes within one foot. So a user could be listening to music on headphones on the subway ride home but the music will begin playing automatically from the living room Wi-Fi Sound Bar when the user enters living room.
The collection also comes with LG HomeChatTM capability that allows users to control the LG devices using the popular LINE free-text messaging app on any smartphone or tablet. With this feature, users can send a text to the audio system using simple commands such as "play songs for party" or "turn off music after one hour." With HomeChat, LG Music Flow Wi-Fi Series can also act as a personal assistant, setting alarms and alerting users of upcoming events on command.
"The flexibility and quality of the LG Music Flow Wi-Fi Series delivers a listening experience that goes beyond what conventional audio systems have been able to offer until now," said Byung-hoon Min, senior vice president and head of the CAV division at the LG Home Entertainment Company. "With Wi-Fi capability and high-fidelity audio output, our Music Flow Wi-Fi Series is the epitome of what a smart audio system should be capable of in the 21st century."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM