DataHero, the self-service cloud data visualization tool, today announced the launch of its Google Analytics integration. More than half of all businesses use Google Analytics on a daily basis and understand the limitations of having to export to Excel or write complex scripts to get what they need out of their data. With the DataHero integration, now everyone will be able to make data-driven decisions at the speed of business.
"The Google Analytics integration is one of the most requested by customers," said DataHero co-founder and CEO Chris Neumann. "Every marketer uses Google Analytics to track traffic and we're making the data visualization aspect easier to drive business decisions forward."
To start analyzing site traffic data, it's as easy as importing Google Analytics into a free DataHero account with just a few clicks. DataHero will create suggested charts based on the data, or users can create their own customized charts to easily identify the sources, goals, regions and campaigns that add the most to their bottom line.
"DataHero helps me visualize all of my key sales metrics, regardless of where the information lives," said Lester Lee, VP of Customer Development at Chute. "I've already saved countless hours on creating and refreshing charts using DataHero, and I have been making smarter decisions about the business."
This latest integration is just one example of how DataHero is empowering individuals to make sense of their data quickly--a trend that is likely to erupt in 2015.
To see a full list of DataHero integrations, visit: http://www.DataHero.com/connections
Latest News Posts
- Interactive website plays 50yr Apollo 11 launch in real-time
- 2mm tiny-bots to regenerate your health from the inside out
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC 'Hero' to drop this Summer
- Mars' past climate proves it had enough time to develop life
- Flamethrower drones are real and you can get yours for $1499
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Thecus N12000 folder Permissions -
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access