DataHero, the self-service cloud data visualization tool, today announced the launch of its Google Analytics integration. More than half of all businesses use Google Analytics on a daily basis and understand the limitations of having to export to Excel or write complex scripts to get what they need out of their data. With the DataHero integration, now everyone will be able to make data-driven decisions at the speed of business.
"The Google Analytics integration is one of the most requested by customers," said DataHero co-founder and CEO Chris Neumann. "Every marketer uses Google Analytics to track traffic and we're making the data visualization aspect easier to drive business decisions forward."
To start analyzing site traffic data, it's as easy as importing Google Analytics into a free DataHero account with just a few clicks. DataHero will create suggested charts based on the data, or users can create their own customized charts to easily identify the sources, goals, regions and campaigns that add the most to their bottom line.
"DataHero helps me visualize all of my key sales metrics, regardless of where the information lives," said Lester Lee, VP of Customer Development at Chute. "I've already saved countless hours on creating and refreshing charts using DataHero, and I have been making smarter decisions about the business."
This latest integration is just one example of how DataHero is empowering individuals to make sense of their data quickly--a trend that is likely to erupt in 2015.
To see a full list of DataHero integrations, visit: http://www.DataHero.com/connections
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower