Did you know that one in six computer users are suffering from some form of RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) or Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? Mostly related to intensive use of a traditional keyboard and mouse. As part of our new ergonomic computing product line, Spire is rolling out products which will make your long hours of computing more comfortable and better for your well-being. The latest addition to our ergonomic line is the Curvature.
The Curvature series ergonomic Keyboards are high quality, multimedia keyboards, intended to relieve the strain of everyday computer use. The special curved and arched shape of this keyboard give your arms a more natural position and let's your wrists relax while typing, instead of the regular strained position with generic keyboards. Compatible with all current Windows OS and the latest MAC OS, this keyboard is widely compatible. The Curvature is build out of HIPS (high impact polystyrene) plastic and equipped with multimedia hot keys, connected through the 1.5m long USB cable and backed by 2 years manufacturer warranty.
- Curved and arched, ergonomic design
- Large palm rest and support
- Natural wrist and arm positioning
- Suitable for long computing hours
- Multimedia keyboard hot keys
- High-quality membrane key switch
- Codename: CURVATURE
- EAN/UPC: 6943051264035
Manufacturer suggested retail price:
$51.95 (Dollar, ex VAT)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit