Cooler Master, a leading developer of PC and electronic components and accessories, today announces the NovaTouch TKL, a hybrid capacitive keyboard designed for high speed, extreme accuracy, and total comfort in the ultimate typing experience.
The Cooler Master NovaTouch TKL provides the ultimate typing experience for all - including the eSports professional and the expert typist. To achieve this, the NovaTouch TKL uses a Japanese made hybrid capacitive switch with a uniform 45 gram actuation force and a 1mm actuation point. This Cooler Master exclusive unique switch has an ultra smooth press, a tactile trigger point, and a rapid debounce time. The debounce time is 3x faster than traditional mechanical switches, allowing Actions per Minute (APM) to not be hindered by hardware limitations. Additionally, the switch is designed with a custom stem that is fully compatible with Cherry MX keycaps for keyboard customization enthusiasts.
The NovaTouch TKL is equipped internally with N-key rollover and anti-ghosting technology for improved typing accuracy. The keyboard also comes with on-the-fly repeat rate adjustment keys for quick control of key repetition. The keyboard runs at a 1000 Hz / 1 ms polling rate and is supported by 128kb of on-board memory for swift response of the functional media control keys, repeat rate changes, and key rollover to ensure that it will never let you down.
The NovaTouch TKL is a compact, tenkeyless keyboard that is perfect for those who favor portability and ergonomics. The smaller size keeps the mouse closer to your center to reduce shoulder stress during long periods of use and makes the keyboard easier to carry between events, meetings, and computer stations. NovaTouch TKL connects with a sturdy, detachable, micro-USB connector with a 1.8 meter braided cable designed for improved longevity alongside ease of access compared to other keyboard connections.
The NovaTouch TKL is available as of today in North America and Asia and will become available in Europe in mid November.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions