Cooler Master, a leading developer of PC and electronic components and accessories, today announces the NovaTouch TKL, a hybrid capacitive keyboard designed for high speed, extreme accuracy, and total comfort in the ultimate typing experience.
The Cooler Master NovaTouch TKL provides the ultimate typing experience for all - including the eSports professional and the expert typist. To achieve this, the NovaTouch TKL uses a Japanese made hybrid capacitive switch with a uniform 45 gram actuation force and a 1mm actuation point. This Cooler Master exclusive unique switch has an ultra smooth press, a tactile trigger point, and a rapid debounce time. The debounce time is 3x faster than traditional mechanical switches, allowing Actions per Minute (APM) to not be hindered by hardware limitations. Additionally, the switch is designed with a custom stem that is fully compatible with Cherry MX keycaps for keyboard customization enthusiasts.
The NovaTouch TKL is equipped internally with N-key rollover and anti-ghosting technology for improved typing accuracy. The keyboard also comes with on-the-fly repeat rate adjustment keys for quick control of key repetition. The keyboard runs at a 1000 Hz / 1 ms polling rate and is supported by 128kb of on-board memory for swift response of the functional media control keys, repeat rate changes, and key rollover to ensure that it will never let you down.
The NovaTouch TKL is a compact, tenkeyless keyboard that is perfect for those who favor portability and ergonomics. The smaller size keeps the mouse closer to your center to reduce shoulder stress during long periods of use and makes the keyboard easier to carry between events, meetings, and computer stations. NovaTouch TKL connects with a sturdy, detachable, micro-USB connector with a 1.8 meter braided cable designed for improved longevity alongside ease of access compared to other keyboard connections.
The NovaTouch TKL is available as of today in North America and Asia and will become available in Europe in mid November.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- H1Z1 is locked at 60FPS on the PS4 Pro
- Ohio university gives scholarships to best Fortnite players
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit