SteelSeries the leading global manufacturer of gaming peripherals today introduced a new surface for gamers called the DeX Mousepad. Made of a low-friction polymer material, its surface features a unique 3D optical pattern that is designed to provide a superior level of tracking accuracy for all applications. The SteelSeries DeX offers a highly-responsive, fast glide for mouse movements while its heavy silicone base keeps the pad anchored in place. The DeX is the most durable mousepad on the market with its heat-sealed edges that will keep it from fraying over time.
"We designed this for gamers who prefer to have a low friction surface that want and prefer a fast glide; it's a very different feel from our QcK family of surfaces," said Tino Soelberg, SteelSeries CTO. "In addition to how it feels and glides, the DeX could very well be the last surface they will ever need to buy with its incredible durability."
The SteelSeries DeX will be available for pre-order this Fall at $39.99 / €39.99 MSRP. For more details and images of the SteelSeries DeX visit http://steelseries.com/products/surfaces/steelseries-dex-gaming-mousepad.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit