SteelSeries the leading global manufacturer of gaming peripherals today introduced a new surface for gamers called the DeX Mousepad. Made of a low-friction polymer material, its surface features a unique 3D optical pattern that is designed to provide a superior level of tracking accuracy for all applications. The SteelSeries DeX offers a highly-responsive, fast glide for mouse movements while its heavy silicone base keeps the pad anchored in place. The DeX is the most durable mousepad on the market with its heat-sealed edges that will keep it from fraying over time.
"We designed this for gamers who prefer to have a low friction surface that want and prefer a fast glide; it's a very different feel from our QcK family of surfaces," said Tino Soelberg, SteelSeries CTO. "In addition to how it feels and glides, the DeX could very well be the last surface they will ever need to buy with its incredible durability."
The SteelSeries DeX will be available for pre-order this Fall at $39.99 / €39.99 MSRP. For more details and images of the SteelSeries DeX visit http://steelseries.com/products/surfaces/steelseries-dex-gaming-mousepad.
Latest News Posts
- Obsidian's new Outer Worlds is Epic Store exclusive
- Witcher 4 may be CD Projekt RED's next game
- Strong sales cement Anthem in EA's playbook
- Ocarina of Time Online brings co-op to Hyrule
- Nintendo could be considering making their own gaming phone
- Getting SSD to boot
- Seagate Game Drive PS4 2TB Review
- GA-X99-UD5 rev 1.0 power ON issue
- Asus RT-N16 - Can´t get wifi to work
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today