ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, has announced the launch of XPG and Premier Pro series SDXC UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) memory cards. Compared to the UHS-I U1, write speeds are increased by 750% and 500%, respectively. Both series are designed to support latest UHS-I U3 specification, enabling the cards to capture professional grade high-quality images as well as smoothly transferring large files without any time gaps.
As demand for ultra-fine quality video continues to increase, the 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution of Full HD in the past has quickly evolved into the 4K Ultra HD high resolution standard (3840 x 2160). High-quality video recording creates larger files which require more disk space, presenting challenges to the operation and load bearing capacity of recording equipment and storage media. ADATA XPG and Premier Pro SDXC UHS-I U3 are specifically tailored to 4K2K ultra-high definition devices, and deliver outstanding speeds of up to 95/85 MB/s and 95/60 MB/s, respectively. The SDXC UHS-I U3 cards are ideal for burst mode photography and high resolution videos to capture each fantastic moment with the utmost precision.
According to SD Association, the UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) must achieve a minimum write speed of 30 MB per second and support UHS-I U3 photographic equipment specifications to deliver optimal capacity. ADATA XPG and Premier Pro series SDXC memory cards are based on UHS-I U3 standard and provide our users next level of performance.
ADATA SDXC UHS-I U3 cards are passed several tests under extreme conditions, and offered a lifetime warranty. The XPG series provides 64 GB of storage capacity and the Premier Pro series is available in both 64 GB and 128 GB.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- Hasselblad's new camera snaps 400-megapixel photos
- Crytek starts sign-ups for Hunt: Showdown closed Alpha
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series