G.SKILL International Co. Ltd., the leading high performance memory designer and manufacturer, is excited to announce the release of a high performance, high capacity DDR3L SO-DIMM 16GB (2x8GB) memory kit at 2133MHz! Requiring only 1.35V of low operating voltage with a timing of 11-11-11-31, this Ripjaws SO-DIMM memory kit will provide a much needed performance boost to your small form factor PC or high performance laptop.
The following is a test screenshot completed on the GIGABYTE BRIX Pro (GB-BXi7-4770R), showing fast processing and stable performance. Dubbed the F3-2133C11D-16GRSL, this Ripjaws DDR3L SO-DIMM memory kit is best used with the latest Intel i5 and i7 Haswell processors. Let the overclocking begin!
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions