G.SKILL International Co. Ltd., the leading high performance memory designer and manufacturer, is excited to announce the release of a high performance, high capacity DDR3L SO-DIMM 16GB (2x8GB) memory kit at 2133MHz! Requiring only 1.35V of low operating voltage with a timing of 11-11-11-31, this Ripjaws SO-DIMM memory kit will provide a much needed performance boost to your small form factor PC or high performance laptop.
The following is a test screenshot completed on the GIGABYTE BRIX Pro (GB-BXi7-4770R), showing fast processing and stable performance. Dubbed the F3-2133C11D-16GRSL, this Ripjaws DDR3L SO-DIMM memory kit is best used with the latest Intel i5 and i7 Haswell processors. Let the overclocking begin!
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two CEO gets bonuses based on microtransaction earnings
- YouTuber makes working PC out of lasagna
- Halo 6 won't have battle royale, 343i reiterates
- Genesis Mini's classic games library is shaping up nicely
- Leaked Left 4 Dead 3 screenshots show Middle Eastern theme
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Massage salon
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!