OCZ Storage Solutions - a Toshiba Group Company and leading provider of high-performance solid state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced that it is showcasing its complete line of enterprise and client products at this week's CeBIT 2014 conference in Hannover, Germany, March 10-14.
"CeBIT continues to be a major event and an excellent opportunity for OCZ to engage directly with our valued customers, partners, and media," said Alex Mei, CMO for OCZ Storage Solutions. "The top theme at this year's CeBIT show is the future of Big Data, which is an ideal fit for OCZ's commitment to solid state storage innovation and the introduction of solutions that enable our customers to capture and manage the countless bytes being generated daily, and leveraging the opportunities brought about by effectively utilizing these large volumes of data sustainably."
As the first major industry tradeshow since the company's acquisition by Toshiba, OCZ is excited to unveil an updated suite of flash storage solutions that address the high-end mobile and desktop market, database and server applications, and virtualized enterprise environments. The Vector 150 and high performance Vertex 460 will be on display for the client side, as the latest SATA III offerings based on OCZ's proprietary controller and Toshiba 19nm NAND flash. Both the Vector and Vertex Series continue to garner rave reviews and earn top accolades with industry press worldwide, with a strong focus on performance, endurance, and reliability.
For the enterprise sector, OCZ will showcase solutions that are ideal for enterprise customers looking to harness big data including the recently announced Z-Drive 4500, the Company's fastest and most robust PCIe SSD to date, featuring a new architecture with Toshiba flash that integrates with OCZ software solutions supporting Windows application acceleration (through OCZ WXL Software) and flash virtualization (through OCZ VXL Software). Also on display will be the complete lineup of enterprise storage solutions including the Intrepid 3000 SATA III series which is the ideal solution for mega data centers, and the innovative ZD-XL SQL Accelerator integrated flash and hardware solution that seamlessly accelerates existing SQL Server deployments.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam