OCZ Storage Solutions - a Toshiba Group Company and leading provider of high-performance solid state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced that it is showcasing its complete line of enterprise and client products at this week's CeBIT 2014 conference in Hannover, Germany, March 10-14.
"CeBIT continues to be a major event and an excellent opportunity for OCZ to engage directly with our valued customers, partners, and media," said Alex Mei, CMO for OCZ Storage Solutions. "The top theme at this year's CeBIT show is the future of Big Data, which is an ideal fit for OCZ's commitment to solid state storage innovation and the introduction of solutions that enable our customers to capture and manage the countless bytes being generated daily, and leveraging the opportunities brought about by effectively utilizing these large volumes of data sustainably."
As the first major industry tradeshow since the company's acquisition by Toshiba, OCZ is excited to unveil an updated suite of flash storage solutions that address the high-end mobile and desktop market, database and server applications, and virtualized enterprise environments. The Vector 150 and high performance Vertex 460 will be on display for the client side, as the latest SATA III offerings based on OCZ's proprietary controller and Toshiba 19nm NAND flash. Both the Vector and Vertex Series continue to garner rave reviews and earn top accolades with industry press worldwide, with a strong focus on performance, endurance, and reliability.
For the enterprise sector, OCZ will showcase solutions that are ideal for enterprise customers looking to harness big data including the recently announced Z-Drive 4500, the Company's fastest and most robust PCIe SSD to date, featuring a new architecture with Toshiba flash that integrates with OCZ software solutions supporting Windows application acceleration (through OCZ WXL Software) and flash virtualization (through OCZ VXL Software). Also on display will be the complete lineup of enterprise storage solutions including the Intrepid 3000 SATA III series which is the ideal solution for mega data centers, and the innovative ZD-XL SQL Accelerator integrated flash and hardware solution that seamlessly accelerates existing SQL Server deployments.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ