QNAP Systems, Inc. today announced the release of TS-212P Turbo NAS for home and small/home office use. The new 2-bay model is equipped with a 1.6 GHz CPU and 512 MB DDR3 RAM, delivering reliable performance for daily tasks including file storage, sharing, data backup, and serving as an ideal media center for enjoying multimedia files across a range of platforms.
"The new TS-212P features an upgraded hardware specification from the TS-212. With a faster CPU and doubled RAM, the TS-212P provides an even greater capability to satisfy growing demands for file management & sharing for home and small/home office users," said Laurent Cheng, product manager of QNAP.
The TS-212P features the intuitive and app-oriented QTS 4.0 operating system that makes system operations and multimedia entertainment fully accessible and easy to use. Users can organize files & backups in one centralized location; sync files across computers, tablets & mobile devices, share files across different groups and communities; and access, manage & enjoy files on the go using tablets and smart phones with mobile apps Qfile, Qmusic, Qphoto, Qmanager and VMobile.
The TS-212P is an ideal home multimedia hub, with rich multimedia applications for entertainment. By using the Photo Station, Music Station and Video Station, users can easily archive, manage and share all of their photo, music and video collections. The support of DLNA and AirPlay also allows users to enjoy a high quality TV experience. With these features and more, the TS-212P brings more fun to enrich home entertainment.
The TS-212P provides multiple backup solutions. Windows and Mac users can use the QNAP NetBak Replicator and Apple Time Machine respectively to easily back up their data. The model also supports disaster recovery solutions including Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR) for real-time or scheduled data replication backup to cloud storage including Amazon S3, ElephantDrive, Symform, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
Users can also increase the functionalities of the TS-212P with QNAP's built-in App Center that provides various install-on-demand apps developed by QNAP and third-party developers, including backup/sync, business tools, content management, communications, download, entertainment and more. QNAP's development platform also allows developers to create various applications, adding even more value to the TS-212P and providing near-unlimited functionality for users.
TS-212P: desktop design, 2-bay, 1.6 GHz CPU, 512 MB DDR3 RAM, SATA HDD, 2X USB 3.0, 1X Gigabit LAN port.
The new TS-212P Turbo NAS is now available.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit