QNAP Systems, Inc. today announced the release of TS-212P Turbo NAS for home and small/home office use. The new 2-bay model is equipped with a 1.6 GHz CPU and 512 MB DDR3 RAM, delivering reliable performance for daily tasks including file storage, sharing, data backup, and serving as an ideal media center for enjoying multimedia files across a range of platforms.
"The new TS-212P features an upgraded hardware specification from the TS-212. With a faster CPU and doubled RAM, the TS-212P provides an even greater capability to satisfy growing demands for file management & sharing for home and small/home office users," said Laurent Cheng, product manager of QNAP.
The TS-212P features the intuitive and app-oriented QTS 4.0 operating system that makes system operations and multimedia entertainment fully accessible and easy to use. Users can organize files & backups in one centralized location; sync files across computers, tablets & mobile devices, share files across different groups and communities; and access, manage & enjoy files on the go using tablets and smart phones with mobile apps Qfile, Qmusic, Qphoto, Qmanager and VMobile.
The TS-212P is an ideal home multimedia hub, with rich multimedia applications for entertainment. By using the Photo Station, Music Station and Video Station, users can easily archive, manage and share all of their photo, music and video collections. The support of DLNA and AirPlay also allows users to enjoy a high quality TV experience. With these features and more, the TS-212P brings more fun to enrich home entertainment.
The TS-212P provides multiple backup solutions. Windows and Mac users can use the QNAP NetBak Replicator and Apple Time Machine respectively to easily back up their data. The model also supports disaster recovery solutions including Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR) for real-time or scheduled data replication backup to cloud storage including Amazon S3, ElephantDrive, Symform, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
Users can also increase the functionalities of the TS-212P with QNAP's built-in App Center that provides various install-on-demand apps developed by QNAP and third-party developers, including backup/sync, business tools, content management, communications, download, entertainment and more. QNAP's development platform also allows developers to create various applications, adding even more value to the TS-212P and providing near-unlimited functionality for users.
TS-212P: desktop design, 2-bay, 1.6 GHz CPU, 512 MB DDR3 RAM, SATA HDD, 2X USB 3.0, 1X Gigabit LAN port.
The new TS-212P Turbo NAS is now available.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Steam grows to 90 million monthly active users
- Intel M.2 Optane SSD 905P Appears On Newegg
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct