QNAP Systems, Inc. today announced the release of TS-212P Turbo NAS for home and small/home office use. The new 2-bay model is equipped with a 1.6 GHz CPU and 512 MB DDR3 RAM, delivering reliable performance for daily tasks including file storage, sharing, data backup, and serving as an ideal media center for enjoying multimedia files across a range of platforms.
"The new TS-212P features an upgraded hardware specification from the TS-212. With a faster CPU and doubled RAM, the TS-212P provides an even greater capability to satisfy growing demands for file management & sharing for home and small/home office users," said Laurent Cheng, product manager of QNAP.
The TS-212P features the intuitive and app-oriented QTS 4.0 operating system that makes system operations and multimedia entertainment fully accessible and easy to use. Users can organize files & backups in one centralized location; sync files across computers, tablets & mobile devices, share files across different groups and communities; and access, manage & enjoy files on the go using tablets and smart phones with mobile apps Qfile, Qmusic, Qphoto, Qmanager and VMobile.
The TS-212P is an ideal home multimedia hub, with rich multimedia applications for entertainment. By using the Photo Station, Music Station and Video Station, users can easily archive, manage and share all of their photo, music and video collections. The support of DLNA and AirPlay also allows users to enjoy a high quality TV experience. With these features and more, the TS-212P brings more fun to enrich home entertainment.
The TS-212P provides multiple backup solutions. Windows and Mac users can use the QNAP NetBak Replicator and Apple Time Machine respectively to easily back up their data. The model also supports disaster recovery solutions including Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR) for real-time or scheduled data replication backup to cloud storage including Amazon S3, ElephantDrive, Symform, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
Users can also increase the functionalities of the TS-212P with QNAP's built-in App Center that provides various install-on-demand apps developed by QNAP and third-party developers, including backup/sync, business tools, content management, communications, download, entertainment and more. QNAP's development platform also allows developers to create various applications, adding even more value to the TS-212P and providing near-unlimited functionality for users.
TS-212P: desktop design, 2-bay, 1.6 GHz CPU, 512 MB DDR3 RAM, SATA HDD, 2X USB 3.0, 1X Gigabit LAN port.
The new TS-212P Turbo NAS is now available.
Latest News Posts
- Latest Red Dead Redemption 2 patch downscales PS4 graphics
- System Shock 3 devs leave Starbreeze, game is 'halfway' done
- Valve release Dota 2 betting app feature 'Dota Plus'
- China hit Space industry milestone by launching 300th rocket
- New Octopath traveler game confirmed to be in development
- here at personate in a apologetic irregardless by recognition
- foreign wish over wit at diggings in the incite
- m.2 shows in BIOS Windows installed but not showing in boot list
- Addlink S70 NVMe SSD Review - Phison E12
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!
- Adventure Is Around Every Corner In One Piece World Seeker
- Ancestors Legacy is now available on GOG with Cross-play integration
- Buckle Up, Buttercup: Skybound And NMC Studios' Vehicular Battle Royale Game notmycar hits Steam Early Access April 5th
- Haggle Your Way to Riches in Bargain Hunter for Nintendo Switch