Toshiba's Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today introduced the FlashAir II Wireless SD Card, a premium storage device that allows users to share their images, videos and files wirelessly. The FlashAir II, now available with a storage capacity of up to 32 GB, is much more than a standard memory card. By serving as its own wireless LAN access point, the FlashAir II allows users to quickly, easily and securely share multimedia content through the users' PC, smartphone or tablet.
"We wanted to make it even easier for our customers to share important life moments instantly with their friends and family," said Maciek Brzeski, vice president of product marketing and development, Branded Storage Products, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Digital Products Division. "The FlashAir II Wireless SD Card offers easy access, fast performance and exceptional storage space, enabling users to focus more of their time on capturing moments rather than uploading them."
Users can take photos and videos with their digital camera and instantaneously access and store on multiple PCs, Macs, Ultrabooks, tablets and smartphones - all at the same time.
Now enhanced with Class 10 speed, the FlashAir II delivers speedy data transfers so users can upload their images and videos within seconds. The SD card's Internet pass-through feature allows users to access the card and Internet simultaneously - enabling the ability to upload images in real-time. Using a wireless LAN chip, The FlashAir II Wireless SD Card is accessible to any LAN-capable computer, smartphone or tablet, and can support such simultaneous access from up to seven devices. In addition, the built-in wireless LAN also allows for uploading without an Internet connection.
Available in two storage capacities, including 16 GB and 32 GB, the FlashAir II provides ample memory room for extensive photo and video libraries.
Toshiba also offers a free FlashAir mobile app that makes it easy to share with iOS and Android-based devices. The FlashAir II is backed by a five-year standard limited warranty.
Pricing and Availability
The Toshiba FlashAir II Wireless SD Card will be available for purchase at Amazon.com, Newegg.com, and on toshiba.com/us for $79.99 MSRP for 16 GB and $99.99 for 32 GB.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000MHz 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Asrock A97x Killer and Evga 980TI help
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases