Toshiba's Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today introduced the FlashAir II Wireless SD Card, a premium storage device that allows users to share their images, videos and files wirelessly. The FlashAir II, now available with a storage capacity of up to 32 GB, is much more than a standard memory card. By serving as its own wireless LAN access point, the FlashAir II allows users to quickly, easily and securely share multimedia content through the users' PC, smartphone or tablet.
"We wanted to make it even easier for our customers to share important life moments instantly with their friends and family," said Maciek Brzeski, vice president of product marketing and development, Branded Storage Products, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Digital Products Division. "The FlashAir II Wireless SD Card offers easy access, fast performance and exceptional storage space, enabling users to focus more of their time on capturing moments rather than uploading them."
Users can take photos and videos with their digital camera and instantaneously access and store on multiple PCs, Macs, Ultrabooks, tablets and smartphones - all at the same time.
Now enhanced with Class 10 speed, the FlashAir II delivers speedy data transfers so users can upload their images and videos within seconds. The SD card's Internet pass-through feature allows users to access the card and Internet simultaneously - enabling the ability to upload images in real-time. Using a wireless LAN chip, The FlashAir II Wireless SD Card is accessible to any LAN-capable computer, smartphone or tablet, and can support such simultaneous access from up to seven devices. In addition, the built-in wireless LAN also allows for uploading without an Internet connection.
Available in two storage capacities, including 16 GB and 32 GB, the FlashAir II provides ample memory room for extensive photo and video libraries.
Toshiba also offers a free FlashAir mobile app that makes it easy to share with iOS and Android-based devices. The FlashAir II is backed by a five-year standard limited warranty.
Pricing and Availability
The Toshiba FlashAir II Wireless SD Card will be available for purchase at Amazon.com, Newegg.com, and on toshiba.com/us for $79.99 MSRP for 16 GB and $99.99 for 32 GB.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard