Toshiba's Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today introduced the FlashAir II Wireless SD Card, a premium storage device that allows users to share their images, videos and files wirelessly. The FlashAir II, now available with a storage capacity of up to 32 GB, is much more than a standard memory card. By serving as its own wireless LAN access point, the FlashAir II allows users to quickly, easily and securely share multimedia content through the users' PC, smartphone or tablet.
"We wanted to make it even easier for our customers to share important life moments instantly with their friends and family," said Maciek Brzeski, vice president of product marketing and development, Branded Storage Products, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Digital Products Division. "The FlashAir II Wireless SD Card offers easy access, fast performance and exceptional storage space, enabling users to focus more of their time on capturing moments rather than uploading them."
Users can take photos and videos with their digital camera and instantaneously access and store on multiple PCs, Macs, Ultrabooks, tablets and smartphones - all at the same time.
Now enhanced with Class 10 speed, the FlashAir II delivers speedy data transfers so users can upload their images and videos within seconds. The SD card's Internet pass-through feature allows users to access the card and Internet simultaneously - enabling the ability to upload images in real-time. Using a wireless LAN chip, The FlashAir II Wireless SD Card is accessible to any LAN-capable computer, smartphone or tablet, and can support such simultaneous access from up to seven devices. In addition, the built-in wireless LAN also allows for uploading without an Internet connection.
Available in two storage capacities, including 16 GB and 32 GB, the FlashAir II provides ample memory room for extensive photo and video libraries.
Toshiba also offers a free FlashAir mobile app that makes it easy to share with iOS and Android-based devices. The FlashAir II is backed by a five-year standard limited warranty.
Pricing and Availability
The Toshiba FlashAir II Wireless SD Card will be available for purchase at Amazon.com, Newegg.com, and on toshiba.com/us for $79.99 MSRP for 16 GB and $99.99 for 32 GB.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- AMD Radeon Vega Mobile APU: GeForce MX150 performance
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- Sumo Digital may go public in new IPO worth $198 million
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz