Toshiba's Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today introduced the FlashAir II Wireless SD Card, a premium storage device that allows users to share their images, videos and files wirelessly. The FlashAir II, now available with a storage capacity of up to 32 GB, is much more than a standard memory card. By serving as its own wireless LAN access point, the FlashAir II allows users to quickly, easily and securely share multimedia content through the users' PC, smartphone or tablet.
"We wanted to make it even easier for our customers to share important life moments instantly with their friends and family," said Maciek Brzeski, vice president of product marketing and development, Branded Storage Products, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Digital Products Division. "The FlashAir II Wireless SD Card offers easy access, fast performance and exceptional storage space, enabling users to focus more of their time on capturing moments rather than uploading them."
Users can take photos and videos with their digital camera and instantaneously access and store on multiple PCs, Macs, Ultrabooks, tablets and smartphones - all at the same time.
Now enhanced with Class 10 speed, the FlashAir II delivers speedy data transfers so users can upload their images and videos within seconds. The SD card's Internet pass-through feature allows users to access the card and Internet simultaneously - enabling the ability to upload images in real-time. Using a wireless LAN chip, The FlashAir II Wireless SD Card is accessible to any LAN-capable computer, smartphone or tablet, and can support such simultaneous access from up to seven devices. In addition, the built-in wireless LAN also allows for uploading without an Internet connection.
Available in two storage capacities, including 16 GB and 32 GB, the FlashAir II provides ample memory room for extensive photo and video libraries.
Toshiba also offers a free FlashAir mobile app that makes it easy to share with iOS and Android-based devices. The FlashAir II is backed by a five-year standard limited warranty.
Pricing and Availability
The Toshiba FlashAir II Wireless SD Card will be available for purchase at Amazon.com, Newegg.com, and on toshiba.com/us for $79.99 MSRP for 16 GB and $99.99 for 32 GB.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Fox flies Starlink: Battle for Atlas onto Nintendo Switch
- Ubisoft release For Honor 'Marching Fire' gameplay trailer
- Spider-Man 'The Heist' DLC adds 3 suits, October 23rd launch
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam