ZOTAC Launches High-performance Value Platform
New ZOTAC GeForce 8100 delivers DirectX 10 GPU and HyperTransport 3.0 support to low-cost platform
HONG KONG - Jul. 9, 2008 - ZOTAC International, a leading NVIDIA partner, today announces a new high-performance value platform for AMD Socket AM2+ processors - the ZOTAC GeForce 8100. The ZOTAC GeForce 8100 unleashes the full potential of AMD Phenom processors with HyperTransport 3.0 compatibility, allowing AMD Phenom processors to operate with maximal performance.
A programmable Shader Model 4.0 compatible graphics processor empowers the ZOTAC GeForce 8100 with DirectX 10 support for compatibility with the latest 3D games and applications. NVIDIA CineFX 4.0 architecture and Intellisample AA technologies enable the ZOTAC GeForce 8100 platform to render brilliant, life-like 3D visuals in DirectX 10 and OpenGL 2.1 enabled titles.
"Many users want a value platform that makes no compromises. Our ZOTAC GeForce 8100 platform is a no compromise platform for value-conscious users that crave performance from their system," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "With its HyperTransport 3.0 compatibility and DirectX 10 enabled graphics, our ZOTAC GeForce 8100 is the ultimate value platform and AMD Phenom, Athlon and Sempron processors."
Users can choose to output the brilliant visuals over VGA or DVI outputs, providing compatibility with existing analog and new digital display devices. If more graphics power is desired, the ZOTAC GeForce 8100 platform supports NVIDIA Hybrid SLI technology with GeForce Boost technology.
NVIDIA GeForce Boost technology allows users to install select graphics cards into the ZOTAC GeForce 8100 platform to supercharge 3D performance. Additionally, the ZOTAC GeForce 8100 supports NVIDIA HybridPower technology, allowing users to cut power consumption when pairing the platform with select ZOTAC GeForce 9-series graphics cards.
"NVIDIA Hybrid SLI technology is a tremendous benefit to users. It provides users and system builders with greater flexibility than previously generations," Mr. Berger added. "With Hybrid SLI technology, users can start out with a basic system with the GeForce 8100 graphics processor and later drop in a new graphics card while still being able to utilize the integrated graphics processor."
High-speed DDR2-1066 memory support provides the ZOTAC GeForce 8100 platform with blazing-fast low-latency memory access for speedy system performance. The ZOTAC GeForce 8100 accommodates up to 4GB of memory with its two 240-pin DDR2 compatible memory slots.
One ATA133 and four SATA 3.0 Gbps ports provide the ZOTAC GeForce 8100 with compatibility with all storage devices - current and previous - for optimal device support. Six-channel high-definition audio and 10/100 Ethernet provide the ZOTAC GeForce 8100 platform with audio clarity and high-speed access to networks and the Internet.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce 8100 platform.
New ZOTAC GeForce 8100
High-performance value platform
NVIDIA GeForce 8100 graphics processor
AMD dual, tri and quad-core Phenom, Athlon and Sempron compatible
MicroATX form factor
PCI Express 2.0 x16 expansion
DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4.0 compatible
NVIDIA Hybrid SLI ready
NVIDIA GeForce Boost ready
NVIDIA HybridPower ready
Six-channel high-definition audio
DVI and VGA output
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit https://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Mortal Kombat 11 DLC leaked: Joker, Terminator, Spawn & more
- Mortal Kombat 11 official chilling 'Frost' gameplay trailer
- The next-gen Xbox will be even more powerful than the PS5
- PlayStation 5 rumor: $399 price with AMD Zen 2 and Navi tech
- Sony's huge 98-inch 8K TV costs $70,000, perfect for PS5
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- SportDOG Brand YardTrainer 100 is the Affordable Tool for Basic Obedience Training
- Smartphones Could Cost You 40% More if You Don't Compare Prices
- LG SIGNATURE Presents Exquisite Art Installation At Milan Design Week 2019
- Purchasing Greeting Cards Just Got A Whole Lot Easier With The Card Isle Print-at-Home Platform
- TCL Communication launches its first Alcatel-branded smartphone on Verizon Wireless with the introduction of the Alcatel AVALON V