If you're on the hunt for a computer that is not merely capable of running all of the latest hardcore PC games on maximum performance, but also decorated in such sophisticated appearance that it constitutes your right to be a gamer no matter how old you get, then ASRock and BMW Group DesignworksUSA has the perfect answer for you! Gamers beware, the long anticipated Intel 8 Series gaming rig M8 is hitting the markets!
"Our goal was to create desirability and iconic differentiation in a small Gaming-PC," said Sonja Schiefer, Director, Munich Studio, BMW Group DesignworksUSA. "To enhance the perception of pure power we created a design language focused on superlative and a design solution that is very much an exaggerated mode of expression."
"We've put in lots of effort to make this new mini-ITX gaming rig work both in its appearances and hardware build. Finally, gamers are allowed to own a real gaming PC that looks awesome and performs like a champ!" Proudly announced James Lee, V.P of ASRock Sales and Marketing.
Striving to create a gaming PC that motivates gamers to start their engines, put the pedal to the floor and enjoy the adrenaline rush, ASRock has collaborated with BMW Group subsidiary DesignworksUSA to build this futuristic and fast paced gaming PC M8. On its exterior, anodized aluminum and steel is used for its streamlined design, while hidden magnets hold the whole case together. Both sides of the case is partially transparent, so that the motherboard and components inside are ambiguously visible, adding a sense of mystery. Inside the box lies a Z87 mini-ITX motherboard for advanced portability and space efficiency. However, it in no way implies that M8 lacks computing power or upgradability. The case may contain any standard mini-ITX for future upgrades, and M8 is sold as a barebone system so that gamers have the freedom of choosing their own components, such as swappable DDR3 DIMMs, any standard PCIe x16 graphics card, and also has 6 SATA3 ports lined up for storage.
Furthermore, naysayers may question in doubt, "But does it play insert game?" Dead giveaway! The functionality of this gaming beast lives up to its awesome appearances. For example, A-Command with G-Sensor adds more convenience with its OLED display for users to tune or check the system's stats without connecting an additional monitor. 2T2R 802.11ac WiFi module and Bluetooth v4.0 provides up to 867 Mbps blistering fast wireless internet connections. And the Creative SoundCore 3D 7.1 CH HD Audio quad core processor supports SBX Pro Studio, Crystal Voice, Scout Mode, EAX 1.0-5.0, etc, for unbelievably realistic audio effects. Key Master contains two major features, Sniper Key and Macro Key. It enhances your mouse and keyboard with customizable macros, sniper modes, key repeat rates and repeat delay, thus turning your M8 into an all rounder gaming rig. Moreover, ASRock is giving away free XSplit 3 month premium licenses for gamers who wish to do live broadcasting while gaming. A $24.95 value license bundled with every M8 sold!
ASRock has either partnered or sponsored many world famous gamers during the past few years, therefore absorbed adequate knowledge and experience of what kind of hardware serious gamers need to outrun their opponents. Question is, are you ready for a whole new level of gaming fun and excitement? Brace yourselves. The unstoppable gaming rig M8 is coming very soon!
For more information: https://www.asrock.com/microsite/m8
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit