EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the EK-FB ASUS M6E series Full-Board water block for ASUS Maximus VI Extreme, a Z87 Express based premium 4th generation Intel Core LGA-1150 socket motherboard.
EK-FB ASUS M6E water block is a complete liquid cooling solution for ASUS Maximus VI Extreme motherboard. The water blocks directly cools Intel Z87 southbridge (PCH), PLX PEX 8474 PCIe lane splitter as well as power regulation (VRM / MOSFETs) module. It is a high flow water block that can be easily used with systems using weaker water pumps. Base of these water blocks are made of (nickel plated - depending on the model and variant) electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal material.
Thanks to the all-in-one design the whole cooling solution requires only two industry standard G1/4 fittings. The sealing is ensured by the use of quality rubber gaskets. The nickel plated brass screw-in standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for easy and trouble-free installation by utilizing both original motherboard backplates. The water block is available in four visually different versions:
- EK-FB ASUS M6E - Nickel - 128,05€
- EK-FB ASUS M6E - Acetal+Nickel - 128,05€
- EK-FB ASUS M6E - Nickel (Original CSQ) - 128,05€
- EK-FB ASUS M6E - Acetal+Nickel (Original CSQ) - 128,05€
- EK-FB ASUS M6E series water block
- mounting mechanism
- thermal pads
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit