ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solution products, is expanding its VG39 ergonomic display series with the availability of the new VG2039m-LED. As one of the very first display manufacturers to offer a 19.5" visible panel designed specifically for the enterprise, the new VG2039m-LED complements 22" and 24" VG series models, which are already shipping.
"Many of our commercial customers need certain sizes and resolutions, whether it be due to space limitations, application needs, or in some cases cost," said Kenneth Mau, Product Manager for ViewSonic. "We designed the VG2039m-LED especially for our enterprise customers who value premium features such as a thin, matte finish bezel, advanced ergonomics and DisplayPort connectivity, while requiring a smaller form factor."
Ideal for demanding business professionals, the 20" (19.5" visible) VG2039m-LED widescreen display offers the high-performance features and functionality of the VG39 family, within a space-saving design. As compared to a conventional 18.5" panel, the VG2039m-LED delivers 37 percent more pixels and 10 percent more viewing area, translating to enhanced clarity (native 1600 x 900 Full HD resolution), and higher levels of detail (20,000,000:1 MEGA dynamic contrast ratio).
With a thin, matte finish bezel and hidden stereo speakers, the VG2039m-LED is ideal for dual or multi-monitor setup support. And with a fully ergonomic stand (with height adjust, swivel and tilt), users can create a more comfortable working environment to maximize productivity. Teamed with a flexible VESA-mountable design, the VG2039m-LED is perfect for everything from government and education applications to the office place.
The VG2039m-LED is a future-proof display choice equipped with flexible connectivity options (DisplayPort, DVI-D and VGA) that are widely adopted in the enterprise. Furthermore, the cost and energy savings provided by this Energy Star and EPEAT Silver certified display make it a great long-term investment.
The VG2039m-LED is available this week in the Americas for an ESP of $179.99. Other available displays within the growing VG39 enterprise series include the 22" VG2239m-LED and 24" VG2439m-LED. The VG39 series comes with ViewSonic's industry-best pixel performance guarantee, and a three-year limited warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit