NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today its new 21.5-inch AccuSync AS222WM desktop monitor targeted to small-to-medium-sized business users.
The widescreen AS222WM offers a 25 percent reduction in power consumption due to the elimination of its predecessor's CCFL backlight. Mercury-free LED backlighting improves energy efficiency while enabling easy transport and wall mounting capabilities. The AS222WM is compliant with the latest regulations, including ENERGY STAR 6.0 and TCO 6.0, is EPEAT Silver rated, and includes ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter tools.
"NEC's AccuSync Series continues to give business users exceptional displays with which to accomplish their goals," said Kevin Christopherson, Director of Product Marketing for Desktop Displays at NEC Display Solutions. "With LED backlighting and its environmental certifications, the AS222WM display boasts a compelling total cost of ownership."
The AS222WM includes the following features:
- 21.5-inch, 16:9 wide screen LED-backlit LCD desktop monitor
- 1920 x 1080 native resolution
- VGA and DVI-D connectivity
- Tilt adjustability
- Integrated speakers (1W x 2) with headphone jack
- ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter
- ENERGY STAR 6.0, TCO 6.0 and EPEAT Silver compliance
The AS222WM will be available in September 2013 at an estimated street price of $179 and ships with a standard three-year parts and labor warranty, including the backlight.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit