Today Logitech introduced its first ultra-portable touch mouse. The slim design of the Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse perfectly complements today's computers, with sleek lines and a brushed aluminum body. "Our personal technology needs are evolving rapidly, and people expect better design," said Charlotte Johs, Logitech global vice president of brand development and portfolio for PC accessories. "Whether it's a computer, tablet, smartphone or touch-navigation device, people are looking for thin, modern design that works fluidly. We created the Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse to give people an ultra- portable mouse that complements today's MacBook and Ultrabook computers."
With its thin, feather-light design, the Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse easily slips into any computer sleeve or pocket. Its silky-smooth touch surface is created by an invisible coating that helps you simplify Windows 8 navigation, or take full advantage of the Multi-Touch navigation in OS X. Using Bluetooth with Logitech Easy-Switch Technology, the Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse can connect wirelessly to your laptop, desktop and tablet at the same time, and you can easily switch among them with the flip of a switch. The mouse is rechargeable through USB and just one minute of charge time gives you enough power to keep working for another hour (based on typical user experience).
Pricing and Availability
Available in two color options, the Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse T630 in black and Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse T631 for Mac in white are expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in September 2013, and November 2013, respectively, for a suggested retail price of $69.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard