Today Logitech introduced its first ultra-portable touch mouse. The slim design of the Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse perfectly complements today's computers, with sleek lines and a brushed aluminum body. "Our personal technology needs are evolving rapidly, and people expect better design," said Charlotte Johs, Logitech global vice president of brand development and portfolio for PC accessories. "Whether it's a computer, tablet, smartphone or touch-navigation device, people are looking for thin, modern design that works fluidly. We created the Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse to give people an ultra- portable mouse that complements today's MacBook and Ultrabook computers."
With its thin, feather-light design, the Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse easily slips into any computer sleeve or pocket. Its silky-smooth touch surface is created by an invisible coating that helps you simplify Windows 8 navigation, or take full advantage of the Multi-Touch navigation in OS X. Using Bluetooth with Logitech Easy-Switch Technology, the Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse can connect wirelessly to your laptop, desktop and tablet at the same time, and you can easily switch among them with the flip of a switch. The mouse is rechargeable through USB and just one minute of charge time gives you enough power to keep working for another hour (based on typical user experience).
Pricing and Availability
Available in two color options, the Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse T630 in black and Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse T631 for Mac in white are expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in September 2013, and November 2013, respectively, for a suggested retail price of $69.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Brave Software lands deal with Dow Jones Media Group
- GeForce GTX 1180 alleged specs, beats the $1200 TITAN Xp
- PUBG's first world tournament: $2 million in prizes and more
- Fortnite is coming to China, with Tencent securing rights
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit