Tt eSPORTS, the leading expert in professional e-Sports gaming peripherals, is officially announcing the POSEIDON Illuminated gaming keyboard for sale. Being no stranger to bringing forth well designed gaming keyboards, from membrane to plunger to mechanical types - Tt eSPORTS decided it was time to make a quality Cherry MX gaming keyboard at an extremely affordable price so that more gamers around the world could have the chance to experience a mechanical keyboard.
The design was carefully planned, taking no shortcuts in construction and overall function, to bring out a premium backlit mechanical gaming keyboard without the premium price. With a solid ABS body construction, the POSEIDON Illuminated will not give way to flex while pushing down on the keys as many other pricier keyboards seem to suffer from.
The POSEIDON Illuminated comes with all the main features a mechanical gaming keyboard needs, with no need for extra software - providing the ultimate in plug and play compatibility for both gaming at home and being a lan warrior.
- Cherry MX Blue switches - Perfect for the user who prefers a tactile and clicky response. These switches are built for speed and durability, and are rated to last for 50 million keystrokes.
- Fully Back-Lit keyboard -With an LED under each cap, the POSEIDON Illuminated is a fully back-lit keyboard, offering 4 levels of adjustable brightness via the Fn (function) + F11/F12 keys.
- N-Key Rollover - With 6-8 Key N-Key Rollover support, gamers can freely hit multiple combinations of keys at a time for a fluid gaming session.
- Accessible Media Keys - With the Fn (function) + F1-F7 keys, you can control your volume and media player anytime, without having to minimize your current game or program.
- Disable Windows key switch - With the disable 'windows key' button, gamers can prevent accidental presses of the windows key while in-game, and avoid frustration from accidentally jumping out of an intense game mid-battle.
The POSEIDON Illuminated gaming keyboard MSRP is USD $79.99, and will start rolling out worldwide in August.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series