Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator and manufacturer of desktop components, today announces the CM Storm Pitch, their first gaming in-ear headset built from the ground up to serve the needs of gamers and their many devices. Precision, Clarity and Power. Protected within its premium aluminum housing, lie instruments that produce high quality sound that emanates from each Pitch. This clear, powerful, and direct sound is delivered directly to the gamers' ears via comfortable ear tips that also function as powerful, passive, noise cancelling "distraction blockers" for those intense gaming moments.
Fitted with a 360-degree omni-directional microphone, gamers can be confident in knowing that their battle cries will reach their team with crystal clarity. This special microphone helps eliminate blind spots that can be typically associated with some unidirectional microphones. When the CM Storm Pitch is used as earphones for a smartphone, mp3 player or other mobile device, a super-slim inline remote can be used to play/pause and phone call answer/end functions.
Offering up some essential accessories, the CM Storm Pitch comes with a premium pouch for storage. Next to this the Pitch also comes included with a audio line splitter adapter and two extra sizes of ear tips. These ear tips come included to either serve as replacements after logging countless hours of gaming or for the more friend-focused user that would like to share the joy without some of the less desirable parts of lending your earphones out. CM Storm Pitch will be available from the middle of July for an estimated end-user price of $29,95.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit