Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator and manufacturer of desktop components, today announces the CM Storm Pitch, their first gaming in-ear headset built from the ground up to serve the needs of gamers and their many devices. Precision, Clarity and Power. Protected within its premium aluminum housing, lie instruments that produce high quality sound that emanates from each Pitch. This clear, powerful, and direct sound is delivered directly to the gamers' ears via comfortable ear tips that also function as powerful, passive, noise cancelling "distraction blockers" for those intense gaming moments.
Fitted with a 360-degree omni-directional microphone, gamers can be confident in knowing that their battle cries will reach their team with crystal clarity. This special microphone helps eliminate blind spots that can be typically associated with some unidirectional microphones. When the CM Storm Pitch is used as earphones for a smartphone, mp3 player or other mobile device, a super-slim inline remote can be used to play/pause and phone call answer/end functions.
Offering up some essential accessories, the CM Storm Pitch comes with a premium pouch for storage. Next to this the Pitch also comes included with a audio line splitter adapter and two extra sizes of ear tips. These ear tips come included to either serve as replacements after logging countless hours of gaming or for the more friend-focused user that would like to share the joy without some of the less desirable parts of lending your earphones out. CM Storm Pitch will be available from the middle of July for an estimated end-user price of $29,95.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Far Cry 5 official PC system requirements revealed
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series