Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator and manufacturer of desktop components, today announces the CM Storm Pitch, their first gaming in-ear headset built from the ground up to serve the needs of gamers and their many devices. Precision, Clarity and Power. Protected within its premium aluminum housing, lie instruments that produce high quality sound that emanates from each Pitch. This clear, powerful, and direct sound is delivered directly to the gamers' ears via comfortable ear tips that also function as powerful, passive, noise cancelling "distraction blockers" for those intense gaming moments.
Fitted with a 360-degree omni-directional microphone, gamers can be confident in knowing that their battle cries will reach their team with crystal clarity. This special microphone helps eliminate blind spots that can be typically associated with some unidirectional microphones. When the CM Storm Pitch is used as earphones for a smartphone, mp3 player or other mobile device, a super-slim inline remote can be used to play/pause and phone call answer/end functions.
Offering up some essential accessories, the CM Storm Pitch comes with a premium pouch for storage. Next to this the Pitch also comes included with a audio line splitter adapter and two extra sizes of ear tips. These ear tips come included to either serve as replacements after logging countless hours of gaming or for the more friend-focused user that would like to share the joy without some of the less desirable parts of lending your earphones out. CM Storm Pitch will be available from the middle of July for an estimated end-user price of $29,95.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard