mushkin Announces XP3-15000 CL8 eXtreme Performance DDR3 Triple Packs
Superlative performance for X58 motherboards
ENGLEWOOD, CO - January 28, 2008 - mushkin, Inc. (www.mushkin.com), a global leader in high-performance computer products, announced today the release of its XP3-15000 DDR3 modules. Rated for 933MHz (1866MT/s data rate) and 8-9-8-24 latencies, the XP3-15000 modules provide astonishing performance on Intel® X58 platforms while using a safe 1.65V supply voltage.
"Following our tradition of innovation in the high performance memory market, the new XP3-15000 brings Core i7 triple-channel kits to an elevated standard", said Brian Flood, mushkin's director of product development. "Enthusiasts and gamers alike will enjoy the flexibility and stability of this new product while overclocking their machines."
The XP3-15000 modules are immediately available on the mushkin.com website in 3GB and 6GB triple-channel kits. Every module is hand-tested beyond its rated specification and features mushkin's proprietary heatspreader which keeps the modules within safe operating temperatures. Like all mushkin products, the XP3-15000 modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and an industry-leading technical support staff.
Located at the base of the Rocky Mountains in Denver, Colorado, mushkin provides performance-enhanced computer products to users worldwide. mushkin products include an enhanced power supply line and a complete selection of memory upgrades for desktops, servers and notebooks. mushkin caters to the overclocking community and value segment with its Redline and PerfectMatch products. Since its founding in 1994, mushkin has received numerous awards and recognitions for quality, reliability, and technical excellence. The 14-year old company is dedicated to helping overclockers, gamers, IT managers, digital artists, and mobile professionals enhance their computing experience by providing reliable, high performance components.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 76 respecs aren't retroactive
- 25-years of DOOM celebrated with DOOM update for Switch
- Peter Jackson could help Amazon's Lord Of The Rings TV show
- Stardew Valley on Switch receives Multiplayer Update Dec 12
- Smash Bros. Ultimate director discusses 3rd-party characters
- My Asus TUF FX504GD (a gaming laptop) crashes everytime I launch high end games
- OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock 14-Port Review
- AORUS LED i2c control?
- 1stPlayer Bullet Hunter MK6 Gaming Keyboard Review
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Review
- SAIRENTO VR slashes onto PSVR early 2019
- Rules of Survival Ultra: A Revolutionary Version with Day/Night Cycle, Changing Weather and Enhanced Game Models
- Brutal Classic-Style FPS SUFFER is out now on Steam!
- The hottest Steam games arrive in Fanatical's Winter Sale
- YIIK: A Post-Modern RPG Spreads Conspiracy Theories on Switch, PlayStation 4, Steam on Jan. 17, 2019