mushkin Announces XP3-15000 CL8 eXtreme Performance DDR3 Triple Packs
Superlative performance for X58 motherboards
ENGLEWOOD, CO - January 28, 2008 - mushkin, Inc. (www.mushkin.com), a global leader in high-performance computer products, announced today the release of its XP3-15000 DDR3 modules. Rated for 933MHz (1866MT/s data rate) and 8-9-8-24 latencies, the XP3-15000 modules provide astonishing performance on Intel® X58 platforms while using a safe 1.65V supply voltage.
"Following our tradition of innovation in the high performance memory market, the new XP3-15000 brings Core i7 triple-channel kits to an elevated standard", said Brian Flood, mushkin's director of product development. "Enthusiasts and gamers alike will enjoy the flexibility and stability of this new product while overclocking their machines."
The XP3-15000 modules are immediately available on the mushkin.com website in 3GB and 6GB triple-channel kits. Every module is hand-tested beyond its rated specification and features mushkin's proprietary heatspreader which keeps the modules within safe operating temperatures. Like all mushkin products, the XP3-15000 modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and an industry-leading technical support staff.
Located at the base of the Rocky Mountains in Denver, Colorado, mushkin provides performance-enhanced computer products to users worldwide. mushkin products include an enhanced power supply line and a complete selection of memory upgrades for desktops, servers and notebooks. mushkin caters to the overclocking community and value segment with its Redline and PerfectMatch products. Since its founding in 1994, mushkin has received numerous awards and recognitions for quality, reliability, and technical excellence. The 14-year old company is dedicated to helping overclockers, gamers, IT managers, digital artists, and mobile professionals enhance their computing experience by providing reliable, high performance components.
Latest News Posts
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit