mushkin Announces XP3-15000 CL8 eXtreme Performance DDR3 Triple Packs
Superlative performance for X58 motherboards
ENGLEWOOD, CO - January 28, 2008 - mushkin, Inc. (www.mushkin.com), a global leader in high-performance computer products, announced today the release of its XP3-15000 DDR3 modules. Rated for 933MHz (1866MT/s data rate) and 8-9-8-24 latencies, the XP3-15000 modules provide astonishing performance on Intel® X58 platforms while using a safe 1.65V supply voltage.
"Following our tradition of innovation in the high performance memory market, the new XP3-15000 brings Core i7 triple-channel kits to an elevated standard", said Brian Flood, mushkin's director of product development. "Enthusiasts and gamers alike will enjoy the flexibility and stability of this new product while overclocking their machines."
The XP3-15000 modules are immediately available on the mushkin.com website in 3GB and 6GB triple-channel kits. Every module is hand-tested beyond its rated specification and features mushkin's proprietary heatspreader which keeps the modules within safe operating temperatures. Like all mushkin products, the XP3-15000 modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and an industry-leading technical support staff.
Located at the base of the Rocky Mountains in Denver, Colorado, mushkin provides performance-enhanced computer products to users worldwide. mushkin products include an enhanced power supply line and a complete selection of memory upgrades for desktops, servers and notebooks. mushkin caters to the overclocking community and value segment with its Redline and PerfectMatch products. Since its founding in 1994, mushkin has received numerous awards and recognitions for quality, reliability, and technical excellence. The 14-year old company is dedicated to helping overclockers, gamers, IT managers, digital artists, and mobile professionals enhance their computing experience by providing reliable, high performance components.
Latest News Posts
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Battlegrounds' desert map shown off in 3 new screenshots
- Tesla's new electric semi is the future of trucks
- PowerColor Radeon RX Vega 64 Red Devil spotted
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ