Antec's Cost-Efficient NSK 4480 II Case Offers New Audio, Connectivity Features
January 27, 2009 - Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has announced two new features to the cost-effective and energy-efficient NSK 4480 mini tower case.
The NSK 4480 II now features a stylish front panel with HD Audio In and Out jacks plus two USB 2.0 ports, and TAC 2.0, a Thermally Advanced Chassis air guide. Existing features include: An 80 PLUS(r) certified EarthWatts 380-watt power supply, rubber grommets that absorb vibration for Quiet Computing(tm), a 0.8mm cold rolled steel chassis for durability, and an elegant, understated styling. The NSK 4480 II is available in two colors: silver and black (NSK 4480B II).
A recent addition to Antec's New Solution Series of quiet, cool and energy-efficient case and power supply combinations, the NSK 4480 II is ideal for DIY enthusiasts, system builders, distributors and retailers.
Available for an estimated price of $109.95 through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors, the NSK 4480 II is covered by Antec's Quality 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Latest News Posts
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market