Richmond, VA - May 23, 2013 - Velocity Micro, the premier builder of award winning enthusiast desktops, laptops, peripherals, and Cruz tablets announces the immediate availability of custom desktops powered by the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780. With 2,304 total cores and 3GB of GDDR5 memory, this bleeding-edge card offers Velocity Micro customers not only extreme performance, but improved thermals and acoustics and acoustics as well. The GTX 780 will be available on the Edge Z55, Raptor Z90, Raptor Signature Edition, and Overdrive PC BigBlock.GTX starting at $2,249.
"Since our first Editors' Choice award in 2002, we've seen PC hardware come a long way. NVIDIA has always led the way in that innovation," said Randy Copeland, President and CEO of Velocity Micro. "After spending a few days testing the GeForce GTX 780, all I can say is WOW - they've done it again. This is seriously fast hardware and a must have for enthusiasts."
The Kepler-based GeForce GTX 780 is designed to be fast and powerful, pairing perfectly with the ultra-performance hardware and superior quality of a Velocity Micro desktop. Key selling features and enhancements of this innovative graphics card include:
- 2,304 total cores - 50% more than its predecessor
- 3GB of GDDR5 memory
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 technology for greater customization and overclocking options
- GeForce Experience for one-click driver and settings optimization
- NVIDIA PhysX and TXAA for smooth, sharp graphics
- Improved thermals and acoustics to keep fan noise to a minimum
All Velocity Micro desktops are hand built and supported in the USA. To custom configure an award-winning desktop featuring a GeForce GTX 780 or any other home office, workstation, enthusiast, or gaming desktop, notebook, or All-in-one, visit VelocityMicro.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- Amazon plan 1984-style facial recognition tech for US cities
- Apple block Valve's Steam Link app over 'business conflicts'
- GeForce 397.93 drivers optimized for State of Decay 2, more
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit