May 22, 2013, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, will be at COMPUTEX 2013 in Taipei, Taiwan from June 4 to June 8, 2013. Lian Li invites all interested parties to visit their booth (#J1209 at the Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F) and get a hands-on preview of the new products before they enter the market later this year.
Plethora of New Cases
Get a hands-on experience with Lian Li's new cases as they are unveiled. With traditional and unconventional cases ranging from Mini-ITX to XL-ATX, visitors to Lian Li's booth are sure to be impressed. Additionally, Lian Li will be showing off the PC-TU100 briefcase chassis and the curve shaped PC-Q30.
Train Case Makes Its Way to COMPUTEX
This year at Computex, Lian Li will be bringing back the train chassis PC-CK101. The eye-catching PC-CK101 resembles a traditional steam engine train and will be at the Lian Li booth.
See and Touch All Models
In addition to these highlighted products Lian Li will be displaying its current line of mini, mid, and full tower elegant brushed aluminum chassis with the high quality build and features that are to be expected from Lian Li.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- NVIDIA GeForce 397.31 WHQL drivers enables RTX on Volta GPUs
- GeForce/Radeon GPUs shipments expected to drop by a huge 40%
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit