Miami, FL - April 15th, 2013, 9:00 a.m. Eastern - ORIGIN PC announced today the availability of the highly anticipated Corsair 900D full tower chassis to their award-winning line of GENESIS desktops. The Corsair 900D is the perfect solution for hardware enthusiasts looking for a desktop chassis that offers an incredible amount of expansion options with plenty of room for future upgrades. With enough space for up to nine hard drive bays, dual power supplies and support for up to 4-WAY SLI liquid-cooled NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN graphics cards, the Corsair 900D Chassis is a welcomed addition to the ORIGIN GENESIS family.
ORIGIN GENESIS Corsair 900D Features:
- Supports Up To Five Radiator Mounting Points, Dual Power Supplies and Nine Hard Drive Bays
- ORIGIN CRYOGENIC Liquid-Cooling Solution for both CPU and GPU
- Supports Up To 4-WAY SLI Liquid-Cooled NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITANs
- ORIGIN PC Custom Automotive Paint Finish Available
The ORIGIN GENESIS starts at $1430.00
Quote from ORIGIN PC:
"The Corsair 900D is a perfect addition to our GENESIS line of high-performance desktops." said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. "With plenty of room for upgrades and support for up to 4-WAY SLI Liquid-Cooled TITANs, the GENESIS 900D is the ideal solution for any hardware enthusiast."
Quote from Corsair:
"The Obsidian 900D cases are designed to be the ultimate platform for seriously expandable, high-performance PCs," said Thi La, Senior VP and GM of Memory and Enthusiast Component Products at Corsair. "With the ORIGIN team's system design expertise and flair for style, I knew they would build an incredible machine around the case. They did in a big way. The ORIGIN GENESIS 900D PC is simply amazing."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard