Miami, FL - April 15th, 2013, 9:00 a.m. Eastern - ORIGIN PC announced today the availability of the highly anticipated Corsair 900D full tower chassis to their award-winning line of GENESIS desktops. The Corsair 900D is the perfect solution for hardware enthusiasts looking for a desktop chassis that offers an incredible amount of expansion options with plenty of room for future upgrades. With enough space for up to nine hard drive bays, dual power supplies and support for up to 4-WAY SLI liquid-cooled NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN graphics cards, the Corsair 900D Chassis is a welcomed addition to the ORIGIN GENESIS family.
ORIGIN GENESIS Corsair 900D Features:
- Supports Up To Five Radiator Mounting Points, Dual Power Supplies and Nine Hard Drive Bays
- ORIGIN CRYOGENIC Liquid-Cooling Solution for both CPU and GPU
- Supports Up To 4-WAY SLI Liquid-Cooled NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITANs
- ORIGIN PC Custom Automotive Paint Finish Available
The ORIGIN GENESIS starts at $1430.00
Quote from ORIGIN PC:
"The Corsair 900D is a perfect addition to our GENESIS line of high-performance desktops." said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. "With plenty of room for upgrades and support for up to 4-WAY SLI Liquid-Cooled TITANs, the GENESIS 900D is the ideal solution for any hardware enthusiast."
Quote from Corsair:
"The Obsidian 900D cases are designed to be the ultimate platform for seriously expandable, high-performance PCs," said Thi La, Senior VP and GM of Memory and Enthusiast Component Products at Corsair. "With the ORIGIN team's system design expertise and flair for style, I knew they would build an incredible machine around the case. They did in a big way. The ORIGIN GENESIS 900D PC is simply amazing."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit