ZOWIE GEAR's product line expands into cable management devices with the introduction of the CAMADE.
ZOWIE GEAR understands that there are users who experience inconveniences with their mouse cable; whether it's due to space constraints, caught cable, or cable entanglement. The CAMADE is our solution to those issues. It manages the cable ensuring that this does not happen by allowing gamers to have a set cable length available to make quick and unobstructed movements.
Furthermore, the unique adjustable spring design enables the user to choose a comfortable height and its solid design allows convenient mobility without any necessary assembly. CAMADE is equipped with a rubber clip that fits mouse cables of different thicknesses.
ZOWIE CAMADE will be available in May with 3 different color option.
- Guarantees that the cable does not get caught or entangled while moving the mouse.
- Unique adjustable spring allows users to select a comfortable height
- Rubber feet provides stability and a solid grip
- Unique design allowing for convenient mobility
- Rubber clip compatible with all types of mice cables
MSRP: 24.99 euros / $24.99 (Plus tax)
Product available in May, Please check below for participating launch partner shops:
- USA: GameJava.com
- Denmark: Webdanes
- Finland: Jimm's PC
- Germany: Caseking
- Norway: MAXFPS
- Poland: NEOGEAR
- Spain: VERSUS GAMERS
- Sweden: MAXFPS
- Sweden: Inet
- United Kingdom: Kustom PC
- Russia : Cyberlife
- Kazakhstan : Goodgame
- Malaysia : Extreme Gear
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard