(Oldenburg, March 06, 2013) With Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10, German software manufacturer Ashampoo releases a new solution to rid your PC of junk files, Internet browsing traces and leftover program files. Numerous new features alongside revisions of existing modules provide a welcome rejuvenation for your PC.
- New: Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10
- Software suite to clean your Windows machines
- Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
- New: Duplicate Finder to detect and remove file duplicates
- New: Link Checker to remove invalid program shortcuts
- New: Font Manager to manage and remove installed system fonts
- New: Restore Point Manager to create and apply Windows system restore points
- New: Improved user interface for ease of use
- Multiple improvements in Drive Cleaner, Internet Cleaner, Registry Optimizer and File Wiper
- Price: $39.99 ($19.99 as upgrade for users of a previous version)
"Once again, we managed to build in multiple improvements compared to the previous version. All cleaning algorithms have been optimized for excellent results. The application is faster, easier to use and provides the good solution for any use case scenario. We are very proud of the results" says lead product manager Jens Meyerholz.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10: New modules
For decades, Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10 has been known for its ease of use despite a huge number of competing products in the market. Ridding the system of unnecessary data to reclaim wasted resources for important applications has always been the premise behind the development of the program. In keeping with this motto and with the help of user feedback, new useful modules were once again added to the application. This includes "Duplicate Finder" to detect and remove file duplicates, "Link Checker" to delete invalid program shortcuts, "Font Manager" to manage system fonts and "Restore Point Manager" to manage and apply Windows system restore points.
Revised modules: What has been improved?
Besides the addition of new modules, further improvements in existing functional areas were the second major development goal during product development. In the process, the development team targeted the core of the program: the algorithm. Thanks to a revised "command center", Drive Cleaner, Internet Cleaner, Registry Optimizer and File Wiper have seen major improvements with vastly superiors results compared to Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer - the success story continues
Customers have come to appreciate the easy handling despite the complexity of the applications. Our surveys confirm this finding year after year. "We highly value customer feedback and use it to define and meet the ever-changing wishes and demands of our customer base." emphasizes Ashampoo CEO Sebastian Schwarz. The tuning suite that now features 28 optimization-targeted modules is used by millions of trusting customers around the world.
The product is available in the following languages: German, English, Dutch, French, Hungarian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Russian, Polish, Italian, Turkish, Chinese, Serbian, Brazilian, Traditional Chinese, Arabic, Romanian, Vietnamese, Slowakian, Finnish, Spanish.
Please download the trial version of Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10 here:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion release date
- Microsoft's Xbox division earned $2.251 billion last quarter
- Amazon listing leaks Shadow of the Tomb Raider screenshots
- Far Cry 5: 2.5 million sold, digital sales 500% over Primal
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit