Axiomtek announced the launch of the MANO872, a Mini ITX motherboard designed for the new 22nm 3rd Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 processors in the LGA1155 socket with Intel Q77 Express chipset. With features of Intel Active Management Technology (iAMT), Intel Small Business Advantage solution, Intel Smart Response Technology, and Intel Rapid Storage Technology, the high-performance MANO872 delivers maximum security and manageability. This industrial-grade Mini ITX motherboard also supports 16 GB DDR3 1333/1600 system memory, PCI Express x16 Gen3, USB 3.0, SATA 6Gb/s with RAID, and Trusted Platform Module 1.2. With the new Intel HD Graphics with DX11 support, the embedded board features powerful graphic processing and three independent displays using the DisplayPort, DVI-I, and LVDS connectors on board. This platform is ideal performance for high-end industrial applications, such as storage server, POS, kiosk, medical, gaming, digital signage, and surveillance security monitoring.
"Axiomtek's MANO872, our new Mini ITX motherboard with 3rd Generation Intel Core processor family and Intel Q77 Express chipset. Its four SATA connectors allow storage requirements to be met with ease. Additionally, this motherboard offers four COM ports, four USB 2.0 ports as well as four USB 3.0 ports for system integrators in need of numerous and flexible interfaces. Users also can increase board functionality with one PCIe x16 and PCI Express Mini Card slots. Furthermore, the MANO872 enables support for up to three independent displays via DisplayPort, DVI-I and LVDS, making it ideal for multimedia and signage applications. It also supports iAMT 8.0, Intel RST, TPM 1.2, and SATA RAID for network-intensive applications. The outstanding MANO872 enables system developers to design extremely high-end applications," said David Chiu, PM of Product Planning Division at Axiomtek.
In terms of rich I/O ports, the MANO872 offers four USB 3.0 ports, four USB 2.0 ports, two SATA-600 with RAID function, two SATA-300 (one with SATA DOM supported), two Gigabit LANs, four COM ports, DisplayPort, DVI-I, LVDS, digital I/O (4 channel IN and 4 channel OUT), and HD audio. One PCIe x16 is ready for a separate graphics card and one PCI Express Mini Card is for WiFi and 3G wireless communication modules. To ensure reliable operation, this compact embedded platform supports watchdog timer and hardware monitoring. The MANO872 also meets all requirements for the Windows 7 OS.
- Supports LGA1155 socket 3rd Generation Intel Core processors
- 2 204-pin SO-DIMM DDR3-1333/1600 MHz slots max. up to 16 GB
- PCIe x16 Gen3 supported
- 2 SATA-600 with RAID 0,1 supported
- 2 SATA-300 with 1 SATADOM supported
- 4 USB 3.0 and 4 USB 2.0 ports
- iAMT 8.0 and TPM 1.2 supported
- Triple view display via DisplayPort/DVI-I/LVDS
Latest News Posts
- Telltale's The Walking Dead climbs out of its grave
- New digital-only Xbox reveal likely for E3 2019
- 5 minutes of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's 'World of Light'
- Fury's rage showcased in two new Darksiders III trailers
- Marvel & Riot partner to release 'League of Legends' comics
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card