Cooler Master, an industry leading chassis, thermal solution, peripheral, and accessory manufacturer, announces its new models to the liquid cooling market.
Easy Liquid Cooling with Advanced Performance
Seidon 120XL and 240M, designed from the ground up to be an extremely compact solution that is accessible to all. Affordable can often be a stigma, but quality remains a high priority with Seidon 120XL/240M. It has a high performance waterblock that is machined out of a single block of copper with special Micro Channels that maximize heat dissipation. The integrated pump / waterblock combo assist in saving valuable space around the CPU socket while providing performance and reliability that is similar to air-based CPU coolers. Operating between 600 and 2400 RPM, the included two 120 mm PWM fan ensures that there will be plenty of options for balancing performance and noise to a user's needs.
Simple Setup & Maintenance-Free
True to the All-In-One moniker, Seidon 120XL/240M is a self-contained unit that requires minimal setup for installation and use. The pump and radiator ship pressure tested, pre-filled, and sealed directly from the factory to provide maintenance-free operation for years. This ease of use extends to its support of the latest Intel and AMD sockets; including the latest Intel LGA 2011 and AMD FM2 sockets.
The Seidon 120XL/240M will be available on 22th January, 2013. Price and availability may vary by region.
Latest News Posts
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit