AVADirect, a leading provider of custom server systems, is the first system builder to offer 2U server system with support for up to four GPU or Tesla card units. Never has the industry seen or utilized such a solution, so AVADirect was quick to support and provide such a solution for professionals and end-users to use to their advantage.
Thanks to ASUS, AVADirect is able to provide such a unique and ground-breaking solution. Using the ASUS ESC4000 G2 Black 2U server platform, specification of the server includes the following key features.
- Up to 512GB of DDR3 1600Mhz
- 8x 16x 3.0 PCI-E expansion slots, providing support for 4x dual-slot GPU or Tesla units.
- 8x SATA ports, with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 capabilities
- 8x Hot-swap bays
- Additional support for CentOS, RedHat, SuSE, and VMWare
- 1+1 Redundant 1620W 80PLUS Platinum Power Supply
The above options are just a handful of feature-rich, cutting-edge technologies that allows the ASUS ESC4000 G2 Black 2U server platform to assist AVADirect in their goal to continue offering spectacular, custom server products to corporation and consumer end-users. While the ESC4000 can be used for a multitude of purposes, performance will mostly shine through the allocation toward render farms, imagine generators, rack-mounted graphics workstations, and multi-display requirements for increased workspace productivity. There is no job the AVADirect 2U Rack Server ASUS ESC4000 G2 Tesla™ HPC Dual Xeon SATA Series Server System cannot complete; the possibilities are endless, and it starts with you! Experience the pure results of combined GPU/CPU performance, never before possible, in a 2U form factor.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard