Leading motherboard manufacturer ASRock has announced today the debut of its most deluxe motherboard of the AM3+ Series - introducing ASRock 990FX Extreme9. Even though packed with the same chipset, this motherboard has added multitudes of features to stir up anticipation for the AMD product lines. Features such as premium gold caps, rock steady power phase design, top notch Intel gigabit LAN solution and also the ASRock exclusive X-Boost for easy and efficient overclocking.
ASRock 990FX Extreme9 is composed by the most luxurious hardware components. It uses AMD 990FX and SB950 chipsets and supports AM3+ processors with up to eight cores, the CPU is provided with high quality power solutions. Premium gold caps that extend the motherboard's life span 2.5 times longer than usual, Digi Power for smoother CPU Vcore voltages, 12+2 power phase design for stable performance and revolutionary Dual-Stack MOSFET for larger die area, lower Rds(on) and better CPU Vcore power efficiency.
The memory includes dual channel DDR3 DIMM slots that support up to 2450 MHz when overclocked. Another 4 PCIe 2.0 x16 expansion slots for supporting NVIDIA 3-Way SLI and AMD 3-Way CrossFireX technology, so users may immerse themselves in mind blowing graphics. As for LAN, ASRock 990FX Extreme9 promises to offer the best internet experience with Intel 82583V Gigabit LAN. With the 7.1 CH HD audio by Realtek ALC898 which supports THX TruStudio, audiophiles won't be disappointed either. Storage devices and other peripherals are more than welcomed with the 8 SATA3 and 8 USB 3.0 ports, and with the free bundled ASRock exclusive front USB 3.0 panel users may connect two USB 3.0 devices and also find enough space to install 2.5 inch HDDs or SSDs. Moreover, the High density power connectors reduce over 23% power loss and also lower the pins' temperature by 22 degrees Celsius.
Game Changing Software
If you're thinking that ASRock 990FX Extreme9 has hardcore hardware specifications, then wait till you hear about the rich software support it has to offer. The ASRock exclusive X-Boost technology allows anyone to overclock their computer by merely hitting the X key during POST, the system is automatically unleashed with up to 116% performance boost!
Other software surprises include the exclusive XFast 555 technology for 5 times faster USB/LAN/RAM speed; the amazing Fast Boot for ludicrous 1.5 second Windows 8 log in and it will boot up so fast that you will definitely need "Restart to UEFI" to enter the UEFI setup page; ASRock Dehumidifier to prevent dampness, Easy RAID Installer, etc.
Were you patiently waiting for the dream motherboard with cool specs and rich features? If so, we have saved the best for last with ASRock 990FX Extreme9. Let the sturdy components, overwhelming performance and futuristic design change your computing style.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Treyarch details upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 patch
- Project Nova goes into Closed Alpha next month
- Samsung phones in 2020: in-screen cameras and no bezel?!
- Games-as-a-service driving EA and Activision into the future
- Tekken 7 smashes 3 million sales worldwide
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam