BitFenix Design Lab, January 15, 2012 - With overwhelming response from the community, users have requested greater personalization for their BitFenix cases and accessories. Today, BitFenix is pleased to announce the Prodigy Window Accessory and Alchemy Mixed Cable Series.
Prodigy Window Side Panel Accessory
Displaying a clear, non-obstructive acrylic, the Prodigy Side Panel Window Accessory is a hassle free option to obtain a clear view of your full sized video card. Without any clips or tacky mounting mechanisms in sight, your Prodigy Black or Prodigy White can maintain its sleek design while having no
compromises to the hardware inside.
Custom individual sleeving is a great way to add flare and cleanliness to a computer. But without the right tools, it can be very time consuming and messy. BitFenix Alchemy Cables proved to be a modder's favorite when it comes to shrinkless and flexible cables. Featuring our ultra-dense NanoSleeve™
braiding in an alternating pattern of colors, Alchemy Mixed Cables make customizing and color coordinating your system an incredibly simple affair.
Both the Prodigy Side Panel Window Accessory and Alchemy Mixed Cables will be available at the middle of February.
For more information on other BitFenix products and new releases, please visit http://
Latest News Posts
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit