Gaming PC introduces their latest custom gaming computer codename: "Destroyer". The newest member in the GamingPC features a custom water cooling system, an Intel processor overclocked at 4.5 GHz 32 gigs of ram and Windows 8 for $3580.
"We built this machine to be the best bang for the buck when it came to extreme gaming. This is our favorite machine. This is how we want our own at-home machines to be" said, owner of Gaming PC Company.
The Destroyer is assembled with a high performance computer parts. Specifically, CPU Intel i7 3770k Quad Core overclocked to 4.5 GHz and a Motherboard of Asus Maximus V Extreme. It consist of G.Skill Ripjaws X F3 32 GB Memory and a Nvidia GeForce GTX 690 4 GB Dual GPU video card. It has a Primary Hard Drive of OCZ Vertex 4 256 GB SSD and secondary Western Digital Hard Drive 2 Terabytes Black hard drive.
The Destroyer is currently shipping for the Christmas holidays and is available through the official website, http://www.gamingpc.ca.
Latest News Posts
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz