Gaming PC introduces their latest custom gaming computer codename: "Destroyer". The newest member in the GamingPC features a custom water cooling system, an Intel processor overclocked at 4.5 GHz 32 gigs of ram and Windows 8 for $3580.
"We built this machine to be the best bang for the buck when it came to extreme gaming. This is our favorite machine. This is how we want our own at-home machines to be" said, owner of Gaming PC Company.
The Destroyer is assembled with a high performance computer parts. Specifically, CPU Intel i7 3770k Quad Core overclocked to 4.5 GHz and a Motherboard of Asus Maximus V Extreme. It consist of G.Skill Ripjaws X F3 32 GB Memory and a Nvidia GeForce GTX 690 4 GB Dual GPU video card. It has a Primary Hard Drive of OCZ Vertex 4 256 GB SSD and secondary Western Digital Hard Drive 2 Terabytes Black hard drive.
The Destroyer is currently shipping for the Christmas holidays and is available through the official website, http://www.gamingpc.ca.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit