Gaming PC introduces their latest custom gaming computer codename: "Destroyer". The newest member in the GamingPC features a custom water cooling system, an Intel processor overclocked at 4.5 GHz 32 gigs of ram and Windows 8 for $3580.
"We built this machine to be the best bang for the buck when it came to extreme gaming. This is our favorite machine. This is how we want our own at-home machines to be" said, owner of Gaming PC Company.
The Destroyer is assembled with a high performance computer parts. Specifically, CPU Intel i7 3770k Quad Core overclocked to 4.5 GHz and a Motherboard of Asus Maximus V Extreme. It consist of G.Skill Ripjaws X F3 32 GB Memory and a Nvidia GeForce GTX 690 4 GB Dual GPU video card. It has a Primary Hard Drive of OCZ Vertex 4 256 GB SSD and secondary Western Digital Hard Drive 2 Terabytes Black hard drive.
The Destroyer is currently shipping for the Christmas holidays and is available through the official website, http://www.gamingpc.ca.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series