CyberPower Offers New Version of Gamer Xtreme XE with Intel Core i7 CPU, nVIDIA GTX 295 Graphics Card, DDR3 Memory
BALDWIN PARK, CA (January 14, 2009) - The best just got better. CyberPower Inc., https://www.cyperpowerpc.com a manufacturer of customized gaming machines, notebook systems, and high performance workstations, has announced a number of revisions to its award-winning Gamer Xtreme XE desktop gaming system to make it one of the best-priced and most powerful gaming rigs available.
The CyberPower Gamer Xtreme XE has been given a facelift for early 2009 with integration of Intel's® Core i7-940 2.93 GHz CPU and the new king of graphic processing technology, nVIDIA's GTX 295 1.7GB video cards. Other enhancements include DDR3 Triple Channel Memory, which increases game performance and decreases game loading times by a tremendous amount compared to 2GB dual channel memory; RAID 0; and Cooler Master's Storm Sniper gaming tower.
The original CyberPower Gamer Xtreme XE earned top grades by reviewers at publications such as CPU Magazine and Tweaktown. This new release promises more of the same, having already received the prestigious Editor's Choice award from Computer Shopper in January 2009. The new CyberPower Gamer Xtreme XE is the ultimate gaming machine designed to fit all your gaming needs.
Base price of this configuration is $2,999. The CyberPower Gamer Xtreme XE can be ordered direct from CyberPower and customized from the company web site with numerous component, optical drive and monitor options available. All CyberPower computer systems come with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime phone support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. https://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800)707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit