Transcend Information, Inc., a worldwide leader in storage and multimedia products, today proudly announced the release of its exciting new Wi-Fi SD memory card that instantly adds wireless capability to an SDHC-compatible digital camera. With the Wi-Fi SD card and the exclusive Wi-Fi SD App, users can take advantage of the high resolution of their digital camera and the versatility of their smartphone or tablet to easily share beautifully shot photos to the world as soon as they are taken.
Perfect for Any Occasion
The Wi-Fi SD card operates in two modes: Direct Share or Internet Mode. Ideal for use on outdoor photo shoots and vacations, Direct Share Mode is automatically activated as soon as the camera is powered on, allowing peer-to-peer connections between camera and mobile device in any location. Thanks to the convenient Wi-Fi SD App, users can quickly switch to Internet Mode, which allows the Wi-Fi SD card to connect to a nearby Internet hotspot or even use the personal hotspot feature of smartphones and tablets. When connected via Internet Mode, users can browse and download photos from the Wi-Fi SD card and instantly email to friends or upload to their social network profile.
Free Wi-Fi SD App
Developed specifically for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) and Android devices, the free-to-download Wi-Fi SD App automatically organizes Wi-Fi SD card data into intuitive categories. The convenient, easy-to-use design of the App allows users to effortlessly browse photos, watch videos, download content, and share via Facebook or email. Besides smartphones and tablets, Wi-Fi-enabled desktop computers and notebooks can access media with a similarly user-friendly interface by using a web browser.
Instant Shoot & View
The Wi-Fi SD App's Shoot & View feature takes advantage of the advanced capabilities of digital cameras and the large screen of mobile devices for a more efficient post-production process. First, simply capture a stunningly detailed picture using a high-megapixel camera, which then appears immediately on the smartphone or tablet. Next, download the image to local memory and manipulate in creative ways using today's sophisticated photo editing apps before sharing with friends and family.
Superior Speed & Capacity
Featuring the SDHC Class 10 speed rating, Transcend Wi-Fi SD cards provide higher transfer speeds and greater stability than currently available Class 6 cards. Combining excellent performance with a generous 16 GB (US$69) or 32 GB (US$99) capacity, each Wi-Fi SD card provides plenty of space and support for extremely high-resolution digital masterpieces.
Latest News Posts
- AORUS announces its first PSUs, RGB is missing... for now
- Ferrari designer building $2 million electric hypercar
- Opera is the first browser with a built-in crypto wallet
- Samsung announces 8Gb LPDDR5, ready for the world of 5G/AI
- Why Atari VCS doesn't use Ryzen APU
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit