The ROG GX1000 laser gaming mouse ships with high precision sensors capable of up to 8200 dpi and PTFE feet for effortless surface grip, giving gamers instant-response capabilities with every move. Its ergonomic design further offers optimal hand comfort to eliminate fatigue and increase accuracy even after long hours of gaming. Quick-access customizable dpi switching and indication plus six programmable macros cater to games of all genres, and the trademark ROG logo emblazoned on the mouse maintains stylish consistency with other ROG products. The GX1000 truly showcases those who wield it as belonging to an elite group of gamers.
Precision performance customization
The GX1000 uses PTFE feet to literally glide across nearly all surfaces, while adjustable click-in weights allow gamers to tune mouse heft to their gaming style. Four levels of dpi switching and LED indicators (red, orange, green, black) give customers the ability to instantaneously switch and verify mouse resolutions from 50dpi to an impressive 8200dpi. Six programmable macros and special gaming features such as response speed settings can be easily accessed and customized from within the intuitive user interface, helping gamers set up profile preferences with just a few clicks. The GX1000 comes bundled with its very own custom high quality ROG mouse pad, presenting a genuine top-tier gaming mouse designed to meet the demands of even the most dedicated PC enthusiasts.
Imbued with the spirit of ROG
Following extensive testing and trials, the ROG design team succeeded in crafting an industry-leading gaming mouse. With its sleek yet tough brushed aluminum finish and premium coating, the GX1000 embodies the built-to-last ROG gaming creed. Its ROG logo lights up in four colors, which can be defined by users and assigned to different profiles. Using advanced technology and distinct ROG styling, the GX1000 ushers a new phase in premium gaming control excellence.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit