NEXUS NX-8060 Even More Quiet
04 June 2008 ROTTERDAM, The Netherlands - NEXUS TECHNOLOGY BV
Nexus is promising some great new and innovative product launches this September. Some unique items have been developed, some patents have been applied and currently 7 new products are being finalized and produced. To kick off this avalanche of new products Nexus introduces an improvement of the Nexus NX-8060 600 Watt Modular 80Plus power supply. Nexus has tried, tested and developed as much as possible to improve the NX-8060 noise level specifications to meet the demands of power hungry, silent pc enthusiasts.
The result are quite astonishing; Nexus achieved an up to 7.5 dB(A) noise level improvement and a noise level of 17.5 dB(A) at low power consumption.
The NX-8060 already received praises by different media on its characteristics and it was already known for being unnoticeable inside a PC system. So now, good has become even better...and the silence of the NX-8060 has reached new levels...dead quiet.
For more information, please visit the NEXUS website.
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit