Following a successful premiere at Computex 2012 (6/5-6/9), world-renowned memory manufacturer KINGMAX announces the October 5th launch of the world's most revealing COB (Chip-on-Board) type USB flash drive.
Flash drive UI-05 features dynamic casing design in which the chip is housed under a clear glass ceiling that is both waterproof and dustproof, made possible with PIP technology. Innovative imBGA engineering allows the glass casing on the top side of the UI-05 to reveal the drive's inner flash die and wire-bonding structure. A bright blue LED light on the tail end of the device indicates working status and helps forgetful users reminds users not to leave the drive behind.
Benefitting from the compact size and high yield rates of COB engineering, the KINGMAX UI-05 spans a range of capacities, including 8 GB/16 GB/32 GB. KINGMAX's own package technology has made it possible for the UI-05 to become the world's 1st glass-ceiling USB flash drive. Delicate handling of compression and temperature require the finest level of manufacturing craftsmanship to fit the UI-05 with its glass ceiling. Revealing the UI-05's circuit structure gives consumers a new product experience and expresses a sleek new direction in high-tech styling. Sturdy metal housing provides security and protection with a streamlined look that's subtly fashionable and futuristic. The eye-catching blue LED draws the attention of those nearby and sends the message that the UI-05 is not just another unimaginative, utilitarian USB. This is a stylish, must-have device for anyone seeking good design and reliable portable memory storage.
UI-05 flash drives meet or exceed RoHS regulations (Restriction of hazardous substances in electronic and electrical and electronic equipment), CE, FCC and BSMI requirements. All KINGMAX products follow strict quality standards and have been 100% tested under strict quality control systems to ensure the durable performance before shipping. Moreover, the KINGMAX products are backed up warranties and global customer service to guarantee the highest level of customer service satisfaction.
- The world 1st glass ceiling flash drive
- High quality metal case
- LED indicator light
- Waterproof and dustproof
- Capacity: 4 GB/8 GB/16 GB/32 GB
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Dimension: 42 (L) x 12 (W) x 4.5 (H) mm
- Color: Metallic silver
- Warranty: 5 years
Latest News Posts
- Ripple enthusiast with $1 billion in XRP dies unexpectedly
- AMD Ryzen 3700/3800X: 12C/24T and 16C/32T in 2019 on AM4
- Battlefield V concept art looks absolutely amazing
- Battlefield 5 confirmed with premium and 'grind currency'
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (Site www.BizFests.com) 128GB $2,740
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $2,740
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit