EK-BAY DCP 2.2 Combo Reservoir is a compact, easy to use water pump/reservoir combo unit. Reservoir is made of quality POM Acetal, covered by a 5 mm thick acrylic glass. The reservoir has build in port for installation of EK-DCP 2.2 water pump, the mounting mechanism is included. Reservoir features G3/8 threaded filling port, an appropriate plug is enclosed.
This reservoir also features anti-vibration rubber mounting system which effectively silents your computer. Reservoir fits in majority of computer chassis and occupies two 5.25" drive bay slots. No boring or sawing is necessary. This reservoir is fully air- and waterproof once closed with the enclosed plugs therefore no water can evaporate.
- Compact design: bay reservoir & water pump in one sturdy unit
- Anti-vibration rubber mounting
- Fits in majority of PC cases, occupies two 5.25" drive bay slots
- Monitor your water coolant level
- Easy installation
- main body size: 145 x 40 x 66 mm (LxHxD)
- port threading: G1/4" x 1
- filling port: G3/8"
- main reservoir material: POM Acetal (black)
- includes needed Allen keys (6 mm and 2 mm) and 1x G3/8" plug
Please note: EK-DCP 2.2 pump is not included and must be purchased separately!
Latest News Posts
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit