EK-BAY DCP 2.2 Combo Reservoir is a compact, easy to use water pump/reservoir combo unit. Reservoir is made of quality POM Acetal, covered by a 5 mm thick acrylic glass. The reservoir has build in port for installation of EK-DCP 2.2 water pump, the mounting mechanism is included. Reservoir features G3/8 threaded filling port, an appropriate plug is enclosed.
This reservoir also features anti-vibration rubber mounting system which effectively silents your computer. Reservoir fits in majority of computer chassis and occupies two 5.25" drive bay slots. No boring or sawing is necessary. This reservoir is fully air- and waterproof once closed with the enclosed plugs therefore no water can evaporate.
- Compact design: bay reservoir & water pump in one sturdy unit
- Anti-vibration rubber mounting
- Fits in majority of PC cases, occupies two 5.25" drive bay slots
- Monitor your water coolant level
- Easy installation
- main body size: 145 x 40 x 66 mm (LxHxD)
- port threading: G1/4" x 1
- filling port: G3/8"
- main reservoir material: POM Acetal (black)
- includes needed Allen keys (6 mm and 2 mm) and 1x G3/8" plug
Please note: EK-DCP 2.2 pump is not included and must be purchased separately!
Latest News Posts
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series