MyDigitalSSD has teamed up with SuperSSpeeds to offer the fastest and top performing solid state drives on the market today. Utilizing the SandForce SF-2281 controller and SLC NAND flash, the SuperSSpeed boasts incredible speed for advanced gaming, multitasking, and multimedia computing power. Rated at 550MB/s Read and 520MB/s Write, the SuperSSpeed is proof that in this day and age, you get what you pay for, being arguably 20 times better than its nearest MLC rival at only twice the expense including accessories.
As with all MyDigitalSSD drives, the SuperSSpeed runs cool and quiet with no moving parts to create heat. Coupled with being shockproof, meaning that dropping your SSD or notebook no longer means losing your data, the SuperSSpeed it a far more durable and reliable upgrade to a traditional spinning hard drive (HDD).
Why choose SLC? SLC flash chips are rated at 100K Read/Write/Erase Cycles and offer virtually zero distinction between compressible and incompressible data. Conversely, MLC flash is rated at 3-5K read/write/erase cycles and gets quite choked up when incompressible data is tossed at it.
The SuperSSpeed is backwards compatible with SATA II applications and supports most major operating systems including Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS10.X, and Linux.
- Unparalleled price to performance ratio
- Easy remove and replace installation
- Large storage capacity - 128GB
- High-Speed SATA 6 Gb/s Transfer Speeds
- Compatible with SATA 1.5G/s, 3Gb/s interface
- Original Intel SLC Flash Chips
- Supports S.M.A.R.T.
- Supports TRIM
- Supports Garbage Collection
- Backed by a 5 year warranty
- Includes dual 2.5" HDD/SSD desktop mounting bracket that holds 2 drives.
Pricing and Availability
Availability limited to 50 pieces, priced at US $275.00.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit