The world's leading hardware solution provider, Rosewill announced their newest member of the family to the best-selling Rosewill RK-9000 mechanical keyboard series; making its world debut is the new Illuminated RK-9100 series mechanical keyboards. You can now type away for hours in the dark while keeping your swagger.
The current RK-9000 series has 4 models which feature the Cherry MX Blue (RK-9000), Brown (RK-9000BR), Black (RK-9000BL), Red (RK-9000RE) Switches and 2 limited edition Elite Ivory models include Cherry MX Blue (RK-9000I) and Brown (RK-9000BRI) switches. It has been a top-seller for Rosewill since it launched in 2010. The brand new Illuminated RK-9100 Series will be available in 2 variations which includes Cherry MX Blue (RK-9100) and Brown (RK-9100BR) switches. With the new series of RK-9100, Rosewill provides more tailored options as a dream keyboard while continuing to be a best-selling mechanical keyboard.
The Rosewill Illuminated RK-9100 Series Mechanical Keyboard with world-class Cherry MX Switch design provides the user quick gaming response while offering the added bonus of a comfortable key stroke. Also, RK-9100 is equipped with individually backlit keys and anti-ghosting function which allows pressing any 6 keys simultaneously without key-in conflict. It features three illuminated status and four brightness levels. Moreover, RK-9100 series comes with gold plated USB connector to provide a long lasting high quality connection.
Latest News Posts
- Radeon Vega Instinct: refreshed 7nm Vega 20 hits AMD labs
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.36 after code
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit