The world's leading hardware solution provider, Rosewill announced their newest member of the family to the best-selling Rosewill RK-9000 mechanical keyboard series; making its world debut is the new Illuminated RK-9100 series mechanical keyboards. You can now type away for hours in the dark while keeping your swagger.
The current RK-9000 series has 4 models which feature the Cherry MX Blue (RK-9000), Brown (RK-9000BR), Black (RK-9000BL), Red (RK-9000RE) Switches and 2 limited edition Elite Ivory models include Cherry MX Blue (RK-9000I) and Brown (RK-9000BRI) switches. It has been a top-seller for Rosewill since it launched in 2010. The brand new Illuminated RK-9100 Series will be available in 2 variations which includes Cherry MX Blue (RK-9100) and Brown (RK-9100BR) switches. With the new series of RK-9100, Rosewill provides more tailored options as a dream keyboard while continuing to be a best-selling mechanical keyboard.
The Rosewill Illuminated RK-9100 Series Mechanical Keyboard with world-class Cherry MX Switch design provides the user quick gaming response while offering the added bonus of a comfortable key stroke. Also, RK-9100 is equipped with individually backlit keys and anti-ghosting function which allows pressing any 6 keys simultaneously without key-in conflict. It features three illuminated status and four brightness levels. Moreover, RK-9100 series comes with gold plated USB connector to provide a long lasting high quality connection.
Latest News Posts
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top