SP/Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions today launches a new model of Diamond series - Diamond D01. Apart from the sleek stylish look of the Diamond series, SP D01 portraits the urban fashion trend with its seamless geometrical patterns. As small as your smartphone, D01 weights only 147g, infusing "lightness" into your personal digital storage device.
Coated in metallic black, SP Diamond D01 is lined with multiple geometric patterns, creating a sense of metropolitan chic style. With the solid aluminum metal structure and the anti-scratch surface, SP D01 can make you free from worrying about your hard drive being scratched or dented when carrying it around.
Compared to other portable hard drives, SP Diamond D01 is literally light in weight as well as in size, making it easier to carry. However, smaller size doesn't have to mean smaller storage. D01 offers a wide range of choices in capacity from 500 GB, 750 GB, to 1 TB. The built-in LED status indicator allows users to instantly identify power supply and activity status. It is also a green product as it is equipped with a hibernation mode to save power.
SP D01 portable hard drive comes with the SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back up and security tools and offers a 2 year warranty. For more information, please visit the official website at https://www.silicon-power.com.
- USB 2.0 interface, backwards compatible with USB 1.1
- Solid structure and scratch resistant surface
- Easy Plug in and use: no external adapter required
- Power saving sleep mode
- LED indicates power on and data transmission
- SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back-up and security functions
- Dimensions: 75.5x 117.55 x 14 mm
- Weight: 140g~147g
- Interface: USB 2.0 / 1.1
- Support OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Linux
- 2.6.31 or later, MacOS 10.5 or later (only USB 2.0 currently supported)
- Power Supply: DC 5V (Power supplied through USB)
- Operating Temperature: 5°C - 55°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - 79°C
- Color: urban black
- Two-year warranty
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard