Giada, a brand of Jehe Technology Inc., (JEHE) today announces the i35V Series Mini PC. This Giada mini PC series comes with a 32GB mSATA SSD providing ultra fast boot-up speeds and offers an ideal combination of price and performance in a space saving format with very low power consumption.
Ideal for SOHO users who need a ultra compact PC for mix of home office, home theater, and entertainment applications, the 1" wide Giada i35V provides the functions that these users need at a reasonable price point without overwhelming them with features that are rarely used.
This Giada mini PC is powered by Intel® Atom D2500 Series CPU and comes with 2GB of RAM (upgradeable to 4GB), offering more than enough power and memory for home / home office users while only consuming 24W. The 32GB mSATA SSD not only provides fast boot up of the operating system but also quick start up of applications.
About the size of a book, the Giada i35V can be placed inconspicuously on a shelf, desktop or underneath the TV. Compounded with the fact that this compact mini PC is also lightweight, it can also be effortlessly transferred between work and home in a bag without any strain or hassle.
Plenty of connectivity options, including five USB 2.0 ports, HDMI, VGA and SPDIF-out, let users connect this mini PC to a multitude of devices and displays. The i35V also offers gigabit network socket, high speed 802.11n WiFi for fast internet access. A memory card slot (SD/MMC/MS/MS PRO) allows users easily upload files, videos, and photos instantly.
The Giada i35V is available now in the US and Canada through Tech Data and E-ITX for the suggested retail price of US $168.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit