ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash storage application products, today launched the DashDrive HV610 external hard drive, which combines a unique picture puzzle design concept with a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface. A removable smart cover provides a convenient and novel way to store the transmission cable.
The exterior of the HV610 body comes in choice of two attractive monochrome patterns, each with interlocking shiny and matte puzzle piece lines, and a matching USB cable stored in the cool ice-blue cover, demonstrating the most eye-catching street fashion style.
Compared to USB 2.0 in file reads, writes, or data backups, performance of the ultra-high-speed USB 3.0 interface is improved by nearly three times, substantially reducing the required transmission time by as much as 70%. When used in conjunction with a USB 3.0 interface platform, it provides quick and easy access to all digital archives. The HV610 has a sliding outer shell that holds the USB cable when not in use and is a stylish and practical solution to cable-management. The HV610 external hard drive comes in capacities of 500 GB, 750 GB and 1 TB, and a choice of cool black and twinkling white colors, giving consumers a chance to show their personality and freedom of choice.
Purchasers of ADATA's external storage devices are eligible for a free download of the latest Norton Internet Security 2012 anti-virus software (60 day trial version), and also enjoy three year warranty service, ensuring better mobility, security and convenience.
More information can be found on the company's website at
Latest News Posts
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance has been WATERED DOWN on the PC
- Microsoft does NOT block keyboard/mouse support on Xbox One
- Remedy's new game 'P7' expected for release in 2019
- Someone just bought close to $400 million worth of Bitcoin
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit