ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash storage application products, today launched the DashDrive HV610 external hard drive, which combines a unique picture puzzle design concept with a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface. A removable smart cover provides a convenient and novel way to store the transmission cable.
The exterior of the HV610 body comes in choice of two attractive monochrome patterns, each with interlocking shiny and matte puzzle piece lines, and a matching USB cable stored in the cool ice-blue cover, demonstrating the most eye-catching street fashion style.
Compared to USB 2.0 in file reads, writes, or data backups, performance of the ultra-high-speed USB 3.0 interface is improved by nearly three times, substantially reducing the required transmission time by as much as 70%. When used in conjunction with a USB 3.0 interface platform, it provides quick and easy access to all digital archives. The HV610 has a sliding outer shell that holds the USB cable when not in use and is a stylish and practical solution to cable-management. The HV610 external hard drive comes in capacities of 500 GB, 750 GB and 1 TB, and a choice of cool black and twinkling white colors, giving consumers a chance to show their personality and freedom of choice.
Purchasers of ADATA's external storage devices are eligible for a free download of the latest Norton Internet Security 2012 anti-virus software (60 day trial version), and also enjoy three year warranty service, ensuring better mobility, security and convenience.
More information can be found on the company's website at
Latest News Posts
- GeIL reveal ASUS ROG certified EVO X ROG RGB RAM
- Seasonic reveal their PRIME Ultra power supplies
- Noctua to release two AM4-compatible low-profile coolers
- Battlerite to leave Steam's Early Access November 8
- Sharkoon reveal the AI7000 Silent & Glass PC cases
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM