ADATA Technology Co., Ltd. today announced the start of shipments of the XPG Gaming v2.0 Series DDR3 2400G DRAM modules. These dual channel kits are designed and engineered to bring optimum performance to third generation Intel Core processors and the Z77 platform.
XPG DRAM modules signify Xtreme Performance Gear, providing the extreme speed and performance required by advanced users. The XPG Gaming series v2.0 is targeted specifically at the distinct performance and cooling needs of the worldwide gaming community. These latest DDR3 2400G modules offer new levels of data transfer speed, along with the many features that are hallmarks of the XPG series.
With speed up to 2400Mbps (2400MHz), and transfer bandwidth reaching 19,200 MB/s, the XPG series once again pushes gaming to the next level. The modules support Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) version 1.3, and use ADATA's renowned Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT), combined with 2oz copper 8-layer printed circuit board, for superior heat dissipation. To further ensure reliability, a screw-lock mechanism improves cooling efficiency for long-term use. All XPG gaming modules are RoHS compliant, and come with a lifetime warranty where applicable.
The XPG Gaming v2.0 Series DDR3 2400G DRAM modules will be available through selected channels in the US and Canada for the suggested retail price of US$89.99.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit