Cooler Master, an industry leading chassis, thermal solution, power supply, peripheral, and accessory manufacturer, launches the Elite 120 Advanced Mini-ITX case today. This case will suit the modern day needs for an HTPC in the living room due to its elegant design or as a server case with its space for 5 HDDs/SSDs.
Mini-ITX size, full ATX features
The Elite 120 Advanced is a very compact case (24.0 x 20.7 x 40.1 cm) with a stylish design to fit perfectly next to a television as an HTPC for example. The demands for these kinds of systems are steadily rising though, that is why this new Cooler Master case is aimed at the present and the future. The Elite 120 Advanced has the space to house a much more affordable full size ATX PSU and also long VGA cards like the HD7990 or the GTX690. There is also the option to install a 5.25" optical drive and it features a USB 3.0 port for very fast data transfer to give this case all the options to build the perfect HTPC.
Airflow and storage
When a mini-ITX case gets installed with full ATX components, it needs good cooling to keep these components running smoothly. The Elite 120 Advanced features a smart air flow set up which includes three different fans to get all the fresh air across all these components. These fans are completely silent; after all, a system in a living room should not disturb the user. Another feature what this case offers is room for up to 5 HDDs or SSDs so there is a lot of room to save the latest movies, music or television series and watch them comfortably. The front is made out of stylish brushed aluminum so this makes the entire package complete.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit