Chance to win great prizes from Thermaltake!!
Here at Thermaltake, we are always striving to provide the most innovative solutions and customer-centric services to our valued customers and partners.
According to 2008 Thermaltake technology on-line investigation, the majority consumers when select and purchase the power supply, mainly take "easy for installation & usage", "the quality stability" and "the reasonable price" as an important consideration. In addition,customers also pay attention to the media's comments and enterprise image. Thermaltake Technology operates power supplies business for several year,in addition to the wide sales channel in the world,good enterprise image are already affected consumer innermost feelings. Thermaltake Technology promise to provide high quality and energy saving power supply product and protect our environment.
At the end of 2008, Thermaltake have a power supply online survey and wish you could provide valuable opinions for marking Thermaltake strong and successful. After complete this survey, you will be entered for a chance to win great prizes from Thermaltake. Please enter online at http://globalevent.thermaltake.com/2009PSUOS_C/
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit