Chance to win great prizes from Thermaltake!!
Here at Thermaltake, we are always striving to provide the most innovative solutions and customer-centric services to our valued customers and partners.
According to 2008 Thermaltake technology on-line investigation, the majority consumers when select and purchase the power supply, mainly take "easy for installation & usage", "the quality stability" and "the reasonable price" as an important consideration. In addition,customers also pay attention to the media's comments and enterprise image. Thermaltake Technology operates power supplies business for several year,in addition to the wide sales channel in the world,good enterprise image are already affected consumer innermost feelings. Thermaltake Technology promise to provide high quality and energy saving power supply product and protect our environment.
At the end of 2008, Thermaltake have a power supply online survey and wish you could provide valuable opinions for marking Thermaltake strong and successful. After complete this survey, you will be entered for a chance to win great prizes from Thermaltake. Please enter online at http://globalevent.thermaltake.com/2009PSUOS_C/
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Labo brings cardboard cut-outs to the gaming world
- Metal Gear Survive will feature microtransactions
- Surprise character hits Dragon Ball FighterZ before launch
- God of War: Stone Manson Edition unveiled
- Dark Souls Remastered won't support cross-platform
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series