ADATA Technology today announced the addition of New York Knicks' Jeremy Lin to its NBA Flash Drive line. Lin will join a line-up that includes products featuring Boston Celtics' Paul Pierce, Chicago Bulls' Derrick Rose, Los Angeles' Kobe Bryant, Miami Heat's Dwyane Wade and LeBron James, New York Knicks' Amar'e Stoudemire, Oklahoma City Thunder's Kevin Durant and Orlando Magic's Dwight Howard.
Officially licensed by the National Basketball Association (NBA), these NBA flash drives are a fusion of high-adrenaline sports and technological accessories. This new model utilizes a USB 2.0 interface and has increased the capacity to 8GB.
Waterproof up to a depth of one meter, the NBA Flash drives feature the team jersey which is easily removed to access the drive itself. The rugged rubber body is designed to take the knocks that come from mobile and athletic lifestyles and is also stain resistant allowing you to easily wipe off any dirt or marks.
ADATA's NBA Flash Drive Line comes with value-added software OstoGO and UFDtoGO, both available as a free download on ADATA's website.
The ADATA NBA Flash Drive Line is available now in the USA at Amazon.com, BestBuy.com, NBAstore.com, Newegg.com and Walmart.com. It will be available in Canada soon.
Dimensions: 2.2" x 1.4" x 0.4" (LxWxH)
Interface: USB 2.0, backward compatible with USB 1.1
Windows®: 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/VistaTM/ 7 or later
Mac®: OS 9.0 or later
LinuxTM: Kernal 2.4 or later
Texture: Waterproof and shock-resistant
For further product information, please check:
Latest News Posts
- Enter our 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Blu-ray giveaway
- Street Fighter is getting a live-action TV show
- Visceral's Star Wars title may get recycled into online game
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- Transcend JetDrive 825 SSD Upgrade Kit for MacBook Review
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit