Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components, announces the TrueQuiet Pro 120 enclosure fan. The TrueQuiet Pro 120 combines a completely redesigned fan blade with special Quiet Computing features to deliver high airflow with minimal noise.
Revolutionary Fan Blade -- The fan blade of the TrueQuiet Pro 120 is a departure from traditional axial fan blade designs; it is attached to the frame, forming a type of cylindrical turbine. This design provides the fan with a greater cooling surface area, while eliminating turbulence associated with traditional fan blades that "chop" the air by the frame.
Flexible Quiet Computing -- The TrueQuiet Pro 120 keeps noise at a minimum due to its built-in silicone grommets and tool-less silicone mounting pins. Additionally, the TrueQuiet Pro 120's convenient two-speed control switch allows users to choose between 600 RPM silent operation and 1200 RPM high performance cooling.
User-Friendly Installation -- Equipped with tool-less mounting pins, the TrueQuiet Pro 120 installs easily into nearly any 120 mm fan mount. A 3-pin to Molex adapter is also included to accommodate users who do not have 3-pin motherboard connections.
"The TrueQuiet Pro 120 is a revolution in powerful, yet silent PC cooling," said Mafalda Cogliani, Global Marketing Director at Antec. "Its unique design provides an airflow-to-noise that competitors will be hard-pressed to match."
The TrueQuiet Pro 120 is now available in North America at Fry's Electronics, NCIX, Canada Computers and other major retailers and etailers at an MSRP of $19.95. Mass availability is expected in Europe on or around March 22, 2012.
Latest News Posts
- Unreal is free for 2 days to celebrate its 20th anniversary
- Epic: $3 million charity prize pool for Fortnite at E3 2018
- Epic invests $100 million into eSports scene for Fortnite
- NZXT announces Battle Royale H700i 'Ninja Edition' case
- PUBG performance improvements, limb penetration coming soon
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit