Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components, announces the TrueQuiet Pro 120 enclosure fan. The TrueQuiet Pro 120 combines a completely redesigned fan blade with special Quiet Computing features to deliver high airflow with minimal noise.
Revolutionary Fan Blade -- The fan blade of the TrueQuiet Pro 120 is a departure from traditional axial fan blade designs; it is attached to the frame, forming a type of cylindrical turbine. This design provides the fan with a greater cooling surface area, while eliminating turbulence associated with traditional fan blades that "chop" the air by the frame.
Flexible Quiet Computing -- The TrueQuiet Pro 120 keeps noise at a minimum due to its built-in silicone grommets and tool-less silicone mounting pins. Additionally, the TrueQuiet Pro 120's convenient two-speed control switch allows users to choose between 600 RPM silent operation and 1200 RPM high performance cooling.
User-Friendly Installation -- Equipped with tool-less mounting pins, the TrueQuiet Pro 120 installs easily into nearly any 120 mm fan mount. A 3-pin to Molex adapter is also included to accommodate users who do not have 3-pin motherboard connections.
"The TrueQuiet Pro 120 is a revolution in powerful, yet silent PC cooling," said Mafalda Cogliani, Global Marketing Director at Antec. "Its unique design provides an airflow-to-noise that competitors will be hard-pressed to match."
The TrueQuiet Pro 120 is now available in North America at Fry's Electronics, NCIX, Canada Computers and other major retailers and etailers at an MSRP of $19.95. Mass availability is expected in Europe on or around March 22, 2012.
Latest News Posts
- OVERKILL's The Walking Dead pre-order refunded, NOT canceled
- Age of Empires will have a segment Inside Xbox in March
- Valve abandon ALL non-gaming related video content on Steam
- Battlerite Royale hits free-to-play on Steam, now available
- Daikatana developer delays SIGIL, aims for April release
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure