Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components, announces the TrueQuiet Pro 120 enclosure fan. The TrueQuiet Pro 120 combines a completely redesigned fan blade with special Quiet Computing features to deliver high airflow with minimal noise.
Revolutionary Fan Blade -- The fan blade of the TrueQuiet Pro 120 is a departure from traditional axial fan blade designs; it is attached to the frame, forming a type of cylindrical turbine. This design provides the fan with a greater cooling surface area, while eliminating turbulence associated with traditional fan blades that "chop" the air by the frame.
Flexible Quiet Computing -- The TrueQuiet Pro 120 keeps noise at a minimum due to its built-in silicone grommets and tool-less silicone mounting pins. Additionally, the TrueQuiet Pro 120's convenient two-speed control switch allows users to choose between 600 RPM silent operation and 1200 RPM high performance cooling.
User-Friendly Installation -- Equipped with tool-less mounting pins, the TrueQuiet Pro 120 installs easily into nearly any 120 mm fan mount. A 3-pin to Molex adapter is also included to accommodate users who do not have 3-pin motherboard connections.
"The TrueQuiet Pro 120 is a revolution in powerful, yet silent PC cooling," said Mafalda Cogliani, Global Marketing Director at Antec. "Its unique design provides an airflow-to-noise that competitors will be hard-pressed to match."
The TrueQuiet Pro 120 is now available in North America at Fry's Electronics, NCIX, Canada Computers and other major retailers and etailers at an MSRP of $19.95. Mass availability is expected in Europe on or around March 22, 2012.
Latest News Posts
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- Nintendo Black Friday Sales: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & More
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms