Taipei, Taiwan - February 21, 2012, - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced the launch of new DDR3 server memory modules for cloud business solutions, which feature improved levels of energy efficiency and performance.
The most striking aspect of the new modules is their high efficiency. This results in major energy savings, leading to reduced overall power consumption for cloud businesses, and all-around lower carbon dioxide emissions. These benefits come with no sacrifice in terms of performance- the high speed operation and reduced memory-bus load of these modules leads to greatly enhanced overall system efficiency. Fully compatible with major motherboards, these server DIMM modules are a reliable solution that reduce power costs and increase environmental protection.
Taking Facebook data centers as an example, the high power consumption of these centers has led to the implementation of many changes towards energy efficiency. These changes include switching to natural air flow cooling, changing CPU running voltage from standard to low voltage, and making the change from 1.5 volts to 1.35 volts and lower for DRAM. In response to the requirements of this kind of data center upgrade, ADATA has moved quickly to develop and launch these new high efficiency modules.
According to Jacky Yang, product manager at ADATA, "Reduced energy consumption is becoming increasingly important to our customers, not just in order to cut costs, but as a route to achieve sustainable business growth on a broad scale." He concludes "The entrance of these new Server DIMM modules are evidence of ADATA's commitment to reduced costs and sustainable operating models for large data centers worldwide."
Latest News Posts
- DOOM Eternal's new 'Battlemode' to be shown at QuakeCon 2019
- Galaxy Note 10 should rock Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 855+
- Early Alan Wake 2 concepts led to Quantum Break and Control
- Red Dead Redemption remaster rumors are fake, of course
- Wolfenstein 3 should have online co-op and multiplayer
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER in NVLink Benchmarked
- NZXT H510 Elite Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- NZXT H210i Mini-ITX Chassis Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER: Fastest GDDR6 EVER!
- Loss of SLI/Second GPU upon installing Alpine Ridge Thunderbolt PCIE Card with I7-6800k, GA-X99 Ultra Gaming Motherboard
- Battle Heresy from Within - Heretek is Out Now
- NPCI launches RuPay JCB Global Card
- Headspun Is Coming This September Discounted Pre-Order Announced
- Grab the Beta Test of 'WATCHERS,' a Battle Royale Styled Top-Down Shooter
- And now it's living in a box: Cities: Skylines for Nintendo Switch now available as boxed product